Tiles Unlimited Employee Reviews

A great place to work and grow
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 15, 2018
Working at Tiles Unlimited will help you grow on all levels, if you are willing !!!! They tell you at your interview," that once you start here you will never leave the same". That is very true! It is a fast paced work environment filled with new experiences every day. With the strong support of the team around you everything manages to fall into place.The Management here is awesome because at any given moment you can find a lending ear or a helping hand.Team work here is the key essence to how things get done. My time here was short but as far as a learning experience goes it was very fulfilling. For me personally, I found out a lot about myself working here and have flourished in my new career.
Fortunate to Work Here
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Glendale, NYDecember 12, 2018
Tiles Unlimited is a great experience to learn and grow at any stage in your career. You learn a lot about the industry and a lot about yourself as well. I interviewed at Tiles with little to no experience in this field, however, my boss saw potential in me and gave me a shot. With the nurturing I experienced, I was able flourish and advance quickly with the support of my team. It is a high pace environment at times and not every day is easy but with a close team to help you at every turn, it feels like a family. I am grateful for the opportunity I was presented and who I have become because I've worked here.
Pros
Great Environment
Terrific work environment with opportunities to learn a lot
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Glendale, NYDecember 12, 2018
Tiles Unlimited is a great place to work with co-workers willing to help you if you ever need it. It's a small company so it has a family feel to it. The only downside to any small company is that it's tough for any job advancement.

Day to day work on average is relatively calm. However, there are certain days and times where there are a rush of work and some times it can get a little hectic but manageable.

Overall I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking to work here. The team here likes to have fun but also knows when to keep it professional which is why it's highly rated by customers.
Pros
Flexible work schedule & residential parking available
Very stressful, tense situation
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYDecember 9, 2018
Would never recomend to anyone consider working here . Lots of rules and regulation which mean nothing. Managment is lacking . Clients are always frustrated because they never have enough in stock inventory.
Pros
Leaving at end of shift
Cons
To many meetings
Official response from Tiles Unlimited
December 12, 2018

Thank you for the feedback.

We know we're not a perfect company and are always looking for ways to improve our management.

This is a fast paced environment and can be perceived as stressful to some. However since our environment is retail there are periods of time where it is really slow which is always great to catch up on your work.

We have one team meeting every 4-6 weeks.

Great place to work, learn and advance your career
Bookkeeper (Current Employee) –  Glendale, NYDecember 3, 2018
Tiles Unlimited is a truly great place to work. Considering a significant amount of time is spent in the workplace, it is essential that the work environment is a professional and enjoyable one. There is an emphasis on Team work and collaboration that will only ensure success and progress. It is a true pleasure to work here.
Was a fantastic opportunity for growth
Tiles Unlimited (Current Employee) –  Glendale, NYNovember 14, 2018
One thing that stuck out to me about my interview was being told that no one leaves here the same person as they came in. With experience as an outside sales representative in tile, my job prior to this was visiting different tile show rooms throughout the tri-state area. After my first visit, I took notice of the large beautiful showroom. Countless displays that would please homeowners and designers alike. The company laid a foundation for success. Taking every detail into account for each position in the company. Each department was well structured and had the support systems as well as procedures to do your best job possible.The staff and management took the time to teach me anything and everything I would need to perform. While the job has its difficult moments, as it is a high volume, fast paced environment, I would recommend this company to anyone looking to grow, as I will most definitely be leaving different than I started.
Pros
Great support system

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tiles Unlimited. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4