TILL, Inc. Employee Reviews

Great company
RSP (Former Employee) –  Dorchester, MAApril 12, 2019
Great company. There is room to grow. A lot of good things to do with the residence. The pay is considerably lower than most companies. I would like for TILL to increase their pay
i'll keep it to myself
RSP (Current Employee) –  Dedham, MANovember 18, 2018
Management follows company rules at their convenience and is very unfair people. They will use you so much it's baffling. No union so they say and do everything however they want to. RSP's get no respect.
Pros
Cons
unnecessary stess.
Great Company
Program Director (Current Employee) –  Dedham, MASeptember 1, 2018
Its a great company to work for and you will learn a lot from upper management if you are willing. All the employees are very nice and assist you if you need anything or help.
It really depends on your location and the house you get assigned to. My house was very challenging
Direct Care Staff (Former Employee) –  Dedham, MAAugust 29, 2018
I would recommend this as a steppingstone to any health care career. You’ll get to work closely with doctors and nurses. You get to work with a team which is great too
Would not recommend
Day Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Billerica, MAAugust 22, 2018
Poorly managed, disgruntled employees. Not a pleasant place to work. Clients were served at bare minimum, quality of life was poor for both the workers and the clients.
A good place to work, but may have to work additional job.
Driver (Current Employee) –  Dedham, MAJuly 4, 2018
Enjoyable, have driven all around the state. Good atmosphere. Met a lot of good people. The agency has been in operation for over 35 years. Very good working environment.
Pros
Supplied late model vehicle. Bonuses at end of fiscal year.
Cons
Bad weather to drive in at times.
Productive workplace
Social Worker (Current Employee) –  Dedham, MAJune 3, 2018
Its a good company to work for and you learn a lot from it. All employees are very nice and assit you whenever you need help with something. I would recommend it to anyone
Needs some improvements
Residential Professional Support (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsApril 27, 2018
Management is very quick to write you up for small mistakes, expired trainings. Company expects you to be available when individuals have medical issues going or or appointments. They aren’t very flexible unless you have a good manager that understand we also have a life and a family to take care of. In which they will work with you to makke the program run smooth.
excellent workplace
Residential Counselor (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsMarch 15, 2018
Till is a great company to work at, I enjoy what I am doing I have a great passion working and care for sick people, the most enjoyable part of my current job is to make my client happy.
Pros
school benefit
Cons
not much overtime
difficult work place
PCM Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Dedham, MAMarch 2, 2018
difficult place to work, very long hours and not so much a good pay, however, this job give me opportunity to learn new skills, a costumer services, and administrative work
Take care of the indeividual
Leand teacher case management (Current Employee) –  Revere, MAJanuary 20, 2018
If am hire in this company I will help to improve the lives of the individuals make them to be independent this will be one of my goal and also listen to them.
Management and program
direct care officer (Current Employee) –  Burlington, MAJanuary 7, 2018
A good place to work. I like the individuals i work with and the staffs. The company provides training that educates staff on what to do when faced with challenges at work.
Pros
A good place to work
Cons
Oath of secrecy
Good experience, could be easy if you do the job the right way.
After School Counselor (Current Employee) –  Hyde Park, MAAugust 25, 2017
Great place to work. A lot of weird rules to follow. I do love my job. But I feel it is time to change it up. They have ceritification programs and I passed all but one and lost all
Of my my benefits.. I suggested a different way to go about that and got ignored ,but still proceeded to work for the company without any benefits because I did enjoy the job for the most part.
Pros
First Aid, CPR. Not always on your feet. Good work experience with people.
Cons
Not good management.
good environment
Direct Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Dedham, MAJuly 4, 2017
Its a nice place to learn new skills but too much work to work 5 days a week.The departments need to be broken down so that stuff do not get overwhelmed.
Pros
very friend
Cons
no breaks
great company and great fellow employees
Resident Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 14, 2017
loved loved loved this job. everything from the overall company, their trainings, the locations they have available, the location i was stationed ...the flexibility to take on more hours at other locations. great chemistry with the residents at the homes and fellow staff. management was cool. pay was good, health benefits etc
Pros
pay, benefits, chemistry
Cons
graveyard shifts
Best company I've worked for
Residential Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dedham, MAJanuary 8, 2017
I have worked for any human services companies in MA. TILL by far is the best. If you are looking for a company that will let you just work 80 hours overtime every week, and skate by without taking clients out and doing the bare minimum.... then this is not the company for you. They are strict wth disclipine and policies but the homes are beautiful, the clients are so well cared for, and support is always available when you need it. I would highly recommend TILL for anyone who is looking to get into the field or advance their own careers.
Pros
Care about life-work balance, benefits, management
Cons
Strict policies
Productive & supportive corporate team
DIRECT CARE SUPPORT/ADMIN (Current Employee) –  Dedham, MANovember 2, 2016
Like every non-profit organization or business, TILL has its share of workers who either thrive, sink or jump ship.TILL is a great company which offers a variety of services to individuals with mental, physical, developmental and cognitive disabilities. I recently was promoted from working as a residential staff. The resepct and recognition for my contributed effort was acknowledged. TILL continues to expand while giving all its employees an equal opportunity to grow professionally. With the right attitude and passion for this type of work, anyone can thrive and benefit from what this company has to offer. The choice is up to you!
Pros
Benefits, supportive team, productive
nice place to work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MAOctober 19, 2015
very nice and lovely enviroment to work,working there is so challenging but fun. one have to always be on top of his game because it is a fast paced enviroment
Great job to gain initial experience
Residential Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Dorchester, MAApril 15, 2015
Till, Inc. is a good company to work for in order to began gaining experience in the Human Services field. However, it is not a company in which there is an opportunity for much growth internally.
Productive and fun.
Direct care personnel (Former Employee) –  Peabody, MAOctober 26, 2012
Interactive stress free environment. Management takes workers life into consideration and accommodates their schedule.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TILL, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.9InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

3.7Career Opportunities

2.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight