Tillamook Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
A great place to work if you want to love your job.
Sr. Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Tillamook, ORJune 18, 2018
I've worked at Tillamook Cheese for a very long time, and over the years have seen that this company really cares for employees.
If you are a genuinely nice person, wanting to do well, wanting to build relationships and want to excel in your field - then this is the place for you.
I’ve seen many employees come into the company as a staff level employee and end up as manager or director, so absolutely – advancement is available if you’re determined to push yourself.
Pros
Great company and culture, long history of doing the right thing
awesome company
Cold Storage Operator (Former Employee) –  Boardman, OROctober 26, 2017
i really enjoyed working at tillamook great people great company. i learned alot of new tools that i can very well indeed take with me to other jobs. the training was great.
Need management training and coaching
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tillamook, OROctober 24, 2017
Tillamook is a great concept and wonderful idea that needs a lot of work on the management and infrastructure side. Great middle workers, really nice community around the factory, and a total disconnect from upper management and goals.The company does not speak with a unified voice or intent, and it creates a lot of redundant work, unnecessary profit loss, and employee turnover. Misdirected, confused, and disorganized at best--unethical at worst.
Pros
Small town community and ideals of the blue collar workers.
Cons
Upper management disconnect from blue collar workforce and needs
Good pay and benefits
ENGINEERING/MAINTENANCE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Boardman, OROctober 20, 2017
Management needs to live the life of it's employees. Let employees know when they are doing well and not be so secretive! There was no work/life balance. they expected you to be at their beckon call.
Pros
Pay, benefits
Cons
No honest communication
Good steady employment
Packaging Line Operator (Current Employee) –  Tillamook, ORMarch 2, 2017
Good place to work. People are friendly. Break in rates are way too long. If your ok with that then I recommend working there.
Pros
Good union benefits
Cons
Break in rates are way too long!
Fantastic place to work.
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Boardman, ORFebruary 17, 2016
Work is 12 hour shifts. We work as a team. My opinions count with this company. The hardest is having to work night shift. I like working for Tillamook. The people are fantastic.
Pros
20% off product
Cons
working nights

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tillamook. Our community is ready to answer.

Tillamook Reviews by Location