Timber Automation (Baxley LogPro) Employee Reviews

Co Workers and shop employees were a great group
Engineering. (Former Employee) –  Hot Springs, ARApril 18, 2017
Offered competitive wages and benefits package. The honesty of the Management and owners was the only negative during my tenor. Team mates and co workers were a great! A bunch of dedicated folks that cared about the customers projects and a job well done. Several great new managers in place, but are still controlled by a couple of the private owners there who (some) lack integrity and honesty. All depends on who you know and go to church with as to room for advancement.
Pros
Steady work, alot of overtime hours if you want them
Cons
Dishonesty of owners
good workplace
Laborer/Forklift Operator/painter (Current Employee) –  baxley ga.March 7, 2017
Baxley- logpro is a good place to work but for nightshift it isn't. If you have a family i like my work invironment and the people in it its just tough on me and my family.
Cubical-style workspace making amzing machines
Engineering Internship (Former Employee) –  Hot Springs, ARDecember 25, 2016
A typical workday is working on 3-D modeling software designing equipment. I learned many features of Autodesk 3-d modeling and how 2-d blueprints are detailed. Management was busy and not pressing but rewarding to those who complete tasks on time. Co-workers were helpful and understanding. The hardest part of my job was sitting in a chair all day. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing completed machines on the floor.