Timbuk Farms Employee Reviews

I hated it
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Granville, OHAugust 2, 2018
Hated working here. Very high turnover rate due to the lack of management and low pay, which leads to employees having to constantly take over multiple roles. There's definitely an expectation that unless you're putting in a lot of overtime hours, you're not working hard enough. No annual raises to keep up with inflation, and if you ask for a raise they will expect you to take on more responsibilities. You basically cap out at $12/hr here.
Pros
They're always hiring
Cons
Management, lack of advancement, no vacation time until after one year of employment
I am proud to work at Timbuk Farms.
Maintance/Driver (Former Employee) –  Granville, OHApril 19, 2017
there is no typical day at the farm, always different. Each day was different, from setting up retails to fixing equipment and green houses. I drove for the first three years, was giving the opportunity to do maintenance and maintaining the christmas tree side of the farm. yes i loved working there.
Fast Paced
Line Lead/Retail Manager (Former Employee) –  Granville, OHMarch 11, 2014
Planting cuttings, transplanting mature cuttings, run a transplant to make sure everything went smoothly, kept area clean, and did whatever else may be asked of me. I learned about many different flowers and vegetables. Management is easy to get along with. Co-workers were great for the most part. Some come in and didn't want to pull their own weight so Timbuk has a big turn over rate. Most enjoyable part of my job was the friends I made there.
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
Too many hours all the time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Timbuk Farms. Our community is ready to answer.

Timbuk Farms Reviews by Location