Time Warner, Inc Employee Reviews

A terrific place to work at the time
Corporate Trainer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 3, 2019
You felt that you were part of the Time Warner organization; with advance info regarding programming, and incentives based on satisfying customer needs
Pros
I liked EVERYTHING
Cons
The department I worked in downsized and I had to relocate
Been a while
HR Service Processor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 8, 2019
Good while I was there. Great people and a growing company back when I was there. Good leadership and mentors. Very diverse workforce. I miss the environment
A corporate atmosphere
Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 4, 2019
It's a corporate job which is simply not for me. The works i was given as a intern was very mundane and taught me nothing as far as the job was concerned.
Excellent work experience
Engineer II/ ISP Engineer Support (Current Employee) –  Salem, NHMarch 1, 2019
Jobs were challenging as well as learning experiences. Employees were friendly and helpful with day to day training and tasks. Manager Was understanding. He took time to clarify his wishes on the jobs I performe.
Pros
location
Cons
quick due dates
Money was great.
Customer Service Lead Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kettering, OHFebruary 28, 2019
Great money but that’s about it. Super competitive and unable to advance unless you want to drink the kool-aid. I can also say there was no work/life balance.
Great place to work. Good people with lots of in-house perks like such as a private Movie Theatre on premise.
Manager of UNIX Operational Support Engineers (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 25, 2019
I'd start my day with a half hour standing team meeting with my off-shore team, my on-site team, and my remote team. We review outstanding tickets, update major projects, mention any important issues and address fires that need to be put out.. Then I'd meet with clients next hour to find out about their concerns, upcoming projects, upcoming tickets that need special attention and their general feeling about our partnership. After that I'd spend an hour updating Projects and documentation. Lunch with a Client. Then Global Management meeting with other Directors and managers in Warner Bros, Turner Networks, TW Corp and HBO. This is followed by a few hours of unstructured afternoon time which might be used to plan, design solutions and respond to the days emails. End of day we typically meet about the upcoming evening work and review our plans to ensure we are ready for flawless execution and we are ready to mitigate or back out should the unexpected occur .
Pros
Dynamic fast paced environment where the opportunity to learn is ever-present.
Cons
Dynamic fast paced environment where the opportunity to learn is...
The people made the difference
Infrastructure Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 18, 2019
Overall I enjoyed my time with the Time Warner family. The tough part about working at Time Warner was going through the re-organization process and seeing the impact it had on it's employees.
Pros
the people I worked with
Cons
re-orgs, lowered morale
Great company to work for
Network Applications Consultant (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYFebruary 10, 2019
one of the most amazing companies to work for! Great work life balance with big company capabilities but a home town feel. A typical day was attending sales calls, providing solutions for potential clients, ensuring technical continuity for all cut-overs to our new technology.
Pros
family oriented company
Cons
none, the company was amazing
customer service rep
Data entry and 10 key usage (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 7, 2019
I really liked my job at time warner comcast cable because it was a fun atomosphere and i worked with some great people. the hours were good and the discounts were amazing.
Great,
QA Tester (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 7, 2019
My number one priority is having a great team, who are able to communicate well. And I got that from the team. So looking forward to working with them again.
customer service representative
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYFebruary 4, 2019
This is a very interesting company to work for to say the least. They do have awesome benefits but the scheduling I think causes an high turnover rate as well as the location and convenience of travel for those utilizing public transportation. management is very friendly but professional, Coworkers very helpful in assisting new hires.
fun place to work
Lead Technician (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 3, 2019
if you like technology this is the place for you. you will learn alot here like about phones, cable boxes, and internet service and how to troubleshoot all equipment
Productive and healthy work environment
Producer/Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAJanuary 28, 2019
Time Warner Media was a good place to work with many benefits. I enjoyed the opportunity to work with many talented people and do my share to contribute to our department's advancement.
Productive and fun work place. Good Balance
BUSINESS ACCOUNT LIASON (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 24, 2019
The workplace culture was great. The balance of team effort along with balancing fun gave you motivation for being there. Some projects were team focused while most were not.
Pros
Worklife Balance
Cons
Too many management changes
No Comment
Inbound Sales/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 15, 2019
Nothing one of their "employees" on the low end of the totem pole could say to change their mind or make a difference. They are a greedy, money hungry, savage, unethical group of people and I would never consider working there again.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Too many to list
Stressful
Telecom Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 10, 2019
I love/hated working here. My teammates and supervisors were all easy to work for and with. The stressfulness of the job was unhealthy. It was not a culture fit for me.
not bad
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 7, 2019
Attendance is everything. Know your job, use your judgment properly, work indepently without calling on a supervisor. Know when to schedule a technician. Know your packages and I think you will be ok.
Pros
relaxed environment/ work at your own risk
Cons
attendance is a must
Very Productive
Senior Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 3, 2019
Always had work busy all day .On cal 24/7 for a week at a time, no home life at all.pay was Great and great benifites. i worked in Florida though where it was extreemly hot all the time.
Pros
MOney
Cons
They will stab you in the back
Company were on dart bus line.
Contact Center Collection Agent (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 19, 2018
I worked at The CMI Group full-time (More than a year)
The management is god-awful
They hire directors who can get numbers but are poor excuses
favoritism, bullying, intimidation
the culture of this company is outrageous
0 professionals
No regard for etiquette in the workplace
Management is complacent.

The dress code was unprofessional
No paid time off. any paid time off we had to make that time off within that same week!
Pros
Some genuinely good people that work there and deserve to be treated better..
Cons
The culture of this company is outrageous.
Time at Warner
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  at homeDecember 19, 2018
Time Warner provides an alright experience. when starting out there was not too much help from the manual given. there were a lot of customers who would coem with thesame complaints, showing the very common problems wtih the service.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Time Warner, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Time Warner, Inc.

Powered by Comparably