Time Warner, Inc Employee Reviews

Stressful
customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYApril 17, 2018
while working at Time Warner it can be very stressful. I would suggested that whoever would like to sit in a cube all day to make calls to customers about the company promotions and so on. TimeWarner is the job for you.
systems administrator
System Administrator (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TX 79906April 16, 2018
Provide support to multiple users on a daily basis such as passwords reset, backup for databases, Provide any IT tech support for users from desktop, laptop, and printers issues.
Great Place
CSR (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYApril 9, 2018
This was a great place to work. I've enjoyed all aspects of my job and enjoyed my co-workers 100%. Only reason I'm not there is looking for a job I can advance.
Career cable technician
Signal Security Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYApril 5, 2018
I was employed for 25 years with this company. They supported me and my family through most of my life. It was a career that I enjoyed going to work every day and would not have changed one minute of it. The education and independence of the job was and amazing life experience I will always cherish.
Nice work place
Installation Technician (Former Employee) –  Solon, OHApril 3, 2018
It was a nice work place. The pay was good and they give you good and will work with you if need be. With a little training i was able to do the jobs without a lot of help.
It was Fun
Sales and Marketing Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 3, 2018
I worked there in the early 2000's and at that time it was a fun place to be with a highly creative environment with fun perks. Being an entertainment company, it was always busy and full of great surprises.
Work Culture
Network Application Consultant (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAApril 2, 2018
It was a great work culture to be a part of while I worked at Time Warner Telecom. I was blessed to work with a great bunch of professionals. I learn the bases of my telecom knowledge while I was with Time Warner Telecom that I still rely on today.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Limited advancement
I recommmend this company to anyone
Windows System Administrator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 26, 2018
Wish the budge wasn't a factor or I'd still have my job. But I still believe this is a great company to work for. The staff is really nice and it's a clean environment. Very secure too.
Stressful but good overall
Television Broadcasting Engineering Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 26, 2018
No major complaints, onsite café isn't bad. Constantly on call as management member. Lots of politics but staff is made up of some really great people. That's what I miss the most about the place.
Highly micro managed
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Cedar Point, NCMarch 24, 2018
If you love corporate you will love this. Strick quotas / Meetings twice a week and extreme micro-managed . 10-12 hour days programming and calling on customers when you could get away from programming
Pros
benefits and discounts
Cons
Hours and meetings
Na
Customer Care/ Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Garfield Heights, OHMarch 23, 2018
The company was ok to work for if your like to sell. I am not a sales man thus the job was not a fit for me. Now I am just filling 150 minimum characters
Fun till chsrter bought them
Customer Service / Billing Support (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMarch 21, 2018
Lot of team building. A lot of statistics you have to meet regardless of whatever stupid change they just made. Very frustrating as they prevent you from proactive service.
Pros
Cafeteria and gym
Cons
The policies you have to accept
productive place to work
Quality Control Rep/Cust Svc Rep/Admin Clerk (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 21, 2018
Looked up accounts assigned researched and corrected accounts. Took payments from customers answered phones when needed to.Helped customers with billing. Reviewed adjustments on customers accounts.
Pros
30 minute lunches
Ok job
Cable Technician/Installer (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 21, 2018
Cool job, its a lot of hours but good pay. You meet people daily and have to have good customer services. Not a very flexible company, kind of their way or the highway.
Good People, acquired and changed
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 20, 2018
good company and people seemed to care and work with you........ unfortunately acquired and then changed hands a few times over..........., good products and processes..........
Not a good place to work if you want to move up!
Contact Center Collection Agent (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 15, 2018
This company is for employees-who is still in high School or just completing High School, who need the job experience of working as a customer service in a call-center. The management, team , and team leaders need skills on how to relate to the employees at CMI Group, which is the 3rd party of spectrum. Their attendance at CMI Group definitely need to be look at and examine overly. Let me give you an example: If a employees missed a day from work than that employee has to make-up 10 hours for each day that is miss.
Pros
Drawing for gifts cards, Tv, etc.
Cons
VTO-leave early if their no more calls that day, but we have to make that time up.
Great Company
Various Positions (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLMarch 4, 2018
I started wit Time Warner Communications in its infancy, at the time it was Florida TV Cable,
I went fro an installer to a service technician to an in-house tech to an upgrade tech. the training opportunities and advancement were great.
Life In A Icebox
Unknown (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 26, 2018
The hardest part of this job was realizing that beyond the 5th sick day that you were given disciplinary action by being suspended for a day without pay and no appeal, but that's what happens to the lowest people on the totem pole in the TWC call centers. TWC is no longer in Houston, but I'm sure nothing has changed.
Pros
None other than free cable
Cons
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee County, WIFebruary 21, 2018
This was a great job with excellent benefits. I would recommend this place to everyone. I left due to wanting more compensation. I enjoyed coworkers. There was great team work.
Excellent
Advance Technical Support IP Specialist (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 20, 2018
I love working for Time Warner. I learned plenty about cable, internet and telephony. I was also able to become certified as a Master Tech through the NCTI program.
Pros
Great management
Cons
Job left Memphis

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Time Warner, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Powered by Comparably

78out of 100

The Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Time Warner, Inc.