Time Warner, Inc Employee Reviews

Productive, High Work Ethic
Technical Support II / Product Specialist II (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 5, 2018
Working at Time Warner was advantageous to my experience in IT, Sales and Customer Service, Training was excellent and through above the average training of any I have experienced. I am proud to have been employed at this company.
Nice place to work for
Retail Sales and Marketing (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 27, 2018
Met some nice people and learned a great deal in accounts receivable department. was there over 2 years and i loved the benefits and the hours. will never be able to find another job that had the benefits that time warner had.
Closed it's offices but..
ASSISTANT MANAGER/RECRUITING/TEAM LEAD (Former Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 21, 2018
It was a great work environment. Hours changed often making it hard to plan. Gave a lot of new experiences, knowledge, and growth. The calls could come in quickly.
Pros
Everyday was different
Cons
Bidding for hours
Decent Company
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCNovember 15, 2018
The company being so large made the environment feel distant at times, but the smaller teams within the company were very close and responsive to employee concerns. Advancement was very clear and self-managed. An employee could advance at their chosen pace. This process was a main benefit of working for the company. The work was rewarding, but could be overwhelming at times, and because of this, scheduling could get difficult and getting off work on time was sometimes hard to manage.
Corporate Liquidity Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 14, 2018
culture is very good. easy to work. company is always involved in a variety of charitable groups and volunteering programs
enjoyed interacting with the divisions that help this company grow
Good place to work, but keeps you very busy
Cable Technician (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HINovember 13, 2018
Good company to work for. They have very high standards, so they keep you on your toes. Different work environment and conditions at every job you go to. If you don't like change, you don't want to work here.
Pros
Fun job to do.
Cons
Long hours in not the greatest conditions.
Great we had lots of company events.
Installer/Technician (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXNovember 13, 2018
I loved going to work fixing customers problems it gave me a great since of pride. The last supervisor I had did not communicate with me very well, as far as technical support.
Pros
Helping customers.
Cons
LACK of communication with my superviser.
Exciting work place
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Garfield Heights, OHOctober 30, 2018
I enjoyed working with TWC I went from an Agent to a Interim Supervisor. My hours were the most difficult I worked from 4:00 pm until 4:00 am. I asked my supervisor if I can start earlier and he humiliated me in front of my peers and agents that I was supervising. I really enjoyed my job! My team was always the winners on the afternoon and night shift for sales and QA! My supervisor accused my Agents of not preforming their jobs correctly because he stated there’s no way we could be weekly Winners ! For me he was insulting my integrity and sadly I knew it was time for me to move on.
Pros
Free cable
Closed and is now Spectrum
Customer Service (Team Lead) (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYOctober 18, 2018
Great company with good benefits and room for advancement. To bad it closed because it ended up lowering it's staff by almost half. Also closing its office's.
Pros
Free Cable
Cons
Closed now
Spectrum is not what Time Warner Legacy was as far as employee culture
Outside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NY 14620October 18, 2018
Charter Communications is concerned only with profit and saturating the market in Upstate NY. Time Warner Legacy was a much more people orientated company.The marketing strategies are strong and well thought out.
Pros
A well positioned company in the local marketplace
Cons
The company is really not concerned about employee needs.
fast pace, sales and quota
Store Specialist (Current Employee) –  El Centro, CA 92243October 16, 2018
Very aggressive sales quota with Spectrum, but does provide employee incentives. Fast pace environment. Great company to work for, work with the community.
Pros
commission pay
Cons
qoutas
Supervisor/ Spectrum (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCOctober 13, 2018
Great place to work and wish they were still around .. awesome atmosphere and management was on the front line assisting. Well put together teams with input from the technician prospective and front line leaders
Pros
401K match
Awesome
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Zanesville, OHOctober 10, 2018
I loved working here. A lot of people complain about it but I loved it. The hours, pay and benefits were amazing as well. I wish I could go back there to work
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
Customers
Worked in the field in commercial and residential homes
Feild Technician (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 7, 2018
Last 3 years I worked in security installations and service, the company sold and became spectrum when I changed to a new company as spectrum would no longer install security systems
Pros
Company vehicle and uniforms provides
Cons
Long hours, drive time
Quota / TV
Front Counter Rep (Former Employee) –  Brownsville, TNOctober 1, 2018
Time Warner was a cable company,they believe in making quota & sales. They offered discount service & very good insurance. They were active in bigger communities, but not so much in the small community that I'm from
Pros
Discount service & employee tickets for family time
Cons
Former supervisors
twc
Customer Representative (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 28, 2018
Warner was fine.It paid the bills barely. but it had a good 401k which I heavily invested in which allowed the time to take a chance on myself. For that I will be forever grateful.
Pros
free cable net and phone/ But my co workers were a joy to work with.
Cons
stressful/ left hand never talked to the right hand/organized chaos/unrealistic goals
Spectrum came in and cut cut cut
TQA tech (Former Employee) –  DallasSeptember 24, 2018
Slashed salaries, slashed benefits, slashed giving a darn about the people who worked the hardest. Very PC, will hire to check boxes over experience and qualificatione
Pros
Free cable, occasional food, 4 10 hour days with 3 off.
Cons
Everything in my review
Progressive, Fun, Benefits
Former Exec. Asst. (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 5, 2018
TBS was a great place to work for many years. Although workplace changes affected a lot of tenured employee's, the people and perks provided made it exciting.
Massive changes throughout the company after the departure of senior leadership. It has changed considerably, but in today's climate of consistent transformation in many companies, one can expect that loyalty from employee's and management alike, is not quite at the top of the charts.
Pros
Prior Benefits, Perks
Cons
Work/Life Balance is selective
Two year contract work
INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYAugust 30, 2018
I wrote several productivity applications for the engineers and technicians including asset management and repair tracking.

The groups I supported were easy to work with and interactive enough for me to understand their requirements.
Pros
Telecommuting, flexibale scheudule
technician
Technician (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHAugust 29, 2018
alot of hard work but rewarding, and can advance really quick.i would get anywhere form 8 to 10 jobs a day an only an hour to complete but if u can work steady should be no problem.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Time Warner, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2

See reviews about

Women's ratings

4.0Fairygodboss Score

40%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss