Time Warner, Inc Employee Reviews

Great company to work for
Network Applications Consultant (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYFebruary 10, 2019
one of the most amazing companies to work for! Great work life balance with big company capabilities but a home town feel. A typical day was attending sales calls, providing solutions for potential clients, ensuring technical continuity for all cut-overs to our new technology.
Pros
family oriented company
Cons
none, the company was amazing
customer service rep
Data entry and 10 key usage (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 7, 2019
I really liked my job at time warner comcast cable because it was a fun atomosphere and i worked with some great people. the hours were good and the discounts were amazing.
Great,
QA Tester (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 7, 2019
My number one priority is having a great team, who are able to communicate well. And I got that from the team. So looking forward to working with them again.
customer service representative
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYFebruary 4, 2019
This is a very interesting company to work for to say the least. They do have awesome benefits but the scheduling I think causes an high turnover rate as well as the location and convenience of travel for those utilizing public transportation. management is very friendly but professional, Coworkers very helpful in assisting new hires.
fun place to work
Lead Technician (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 3, 2019
if you like technology this is the place for you. you will learn alot here like about phones, cable boxes, and internet service and how to troubleshoot all equipment
Productive and healthy work environment
Producer/Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAJanuary 28, 2019
Time Warner Media was a good place to work with many benefits. I enjoyed the opportunity to work with many talented people and do my share to contribute to our department's advancement.
Productive and fun work place. Good Balance
BUSINESS ACCOUNT LIASON (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 24, 2019
The workplace culture was great. The balance of team effort along with balancing fun gave you motivation for being there. Some projects were team focused while most were not.
Pros
Worklife Balance
Cons
Too many management changes
No Comment
Inbound Sales/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 15, 2019
Nothing one of their "employees" on the low end of the totem pole could say to change their mind or make a difference. They are a greedy, money hungry, savage, unethical group of people and I would never consider working there again.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Too many to list
Stressful
Telecom Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 10, 2019
I love/hated working here. My teammates and supervisors were all easy to work for and with. The stressfulness of the job was unhealthy. It was not a culture fit for me.
not bad
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 7, 2019
Attendance is everything. Know your job, use your judgment properly, work indepently without calling on a supervisor. Know when to schedule a technician. Know your packages and I think you will be ok.
Pros
relaxed environment/ work at your own risk
Cons
attendance is a must
Very Productive
Senior Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 3, 2019
Always had work busy all day .On cal 24/7 for a week at a time, no home life at all.pay was Great and great benifites. i worked in Florida though where it was extreemly hot all the time.
Pros
MOney
Cons
They will stab you in the back
Company were on dart bus line.
Contact Center Collection Agent (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 19, 2018
I worked at The CMI Group full-time (More than a year)
The management is god-awful
They hire directors who can get numbers but are poor excuses
favoritism, bullying, intimidation
the culture of this company is outrageous
0 professionals
No regard for etiquette in the workplace
Management is complacent.

The dress code was unprofessional
No paid time off. any paid time off we had to make that time off within that same week!
Pros
Some genuinely good people that work there and deserve to be treated better..
Cons
The culture of this company is outrageous.
Time at Warner
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  at homeDecember 19, 2018
Time Warner provides an alright experience. when starting out there was not too much help from the manual given. there were a lot of customers who would coem with thesame complaints, showing the very common problems wtih the service.
Far more interesting than you'd imagine
Installation Technician (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, OHDecember 17, 2018
I found the interactions with the customers (inside of their homes) to be interesting, but not for everyone. Drug use and squalor, to high end homes, one must be a people person to enjoy this job.
It is very fast paced, and the unpredictability of every job can make for very stressful days. Once an installation technician becomes skilled at their craft, I imagine things smooth out significantly. I generally worked 4 ten hour shifts per week, allowing for 3 consecutive days off, which was fantastic for my family life. There seems to be a lot of upward mobility within these companies making them a great place for motivated individuals, but the starting pay for an installation technician (at least during my stint) was insufficient to provide for my family (single income).
Pros
Work vehicle, paid training, exciting job.
Cons
Initial wage not sufficient compensation for work. Nature of the job leads to unforeseen delays, high stress, and often cuts into lunch break.
Great culture & company
Finance Manager (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CADecember 15, 2018
Great company but minimal growth due to low turnover. Great culture with nice perks and overall management structure. LA office located on Warner Bros lot
Great experience
Service Technician customer service (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCDecember 15, 2018
Staff from upper management to supervisor all were great to work for. Customers were great people. Working in the city of Raleigh was very fast pace and loved it very much.
Pros
Free cable and 20 dollar phone bill
Cons
N/a
Fun Place to Work
Multi Platform Development Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 8, 2018
I would edit photos and upload them to the server. I alerted my manager to any issues with the photo gallery. I would also help my coworkers with any of their issues.
Productive, High Work Ethic
Technical Support II / Product Specialist II (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 5, 2018
Working at Time Warner was advantageous to my experience in IT, Sales and Customer Service, Training was excellent and through above the average training of any I have experienced. I am proud to have been employed at this company.
Nice place to work for
Retail Sales and Marketing (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 27, 2018
Met some nice people and learned a great deal in accounts receivable department. was there over 2 years and i loved the benefits and the hours. will never be able to find another job that had the benefits that time warner had.
Closed it's offices but..
ASSISTANT MANAGER/RECRUITING/TEAM LEAD (Former Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 21, 2018
It was a great work environment. Hours changed often making it hard to plan. Gave a lot of new experiences, knowledge, and growth. The calls could come in quickly.
Pros
Everyday was different
Cons
Bidding for hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Time Warner, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.1InHerSight Score

3.2Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

2.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight