Tireman Auto Service Centers Employee Reviews

Loved it just wasnt no money in general service
General Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Fremont, OHAugust 2, 2018
If your just getting started working on cars and working towards getting certified its an amazing job but automotive is very competitive and there isn't much money in the lower tier jobs slightly irritating when the bosses continuously offer promotions to positions that really dont exist to keep the shop competitive but other then pay it was my absolute favorite job to date
Pros
Awesome enviroment
Cons
Terrible pay
Great Place to Work
Vice President (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OHApril 16, 2018
Tireman has a company culture that rewards hard work. It is a true team atmosphere, with systems, training to grow a great career.

The management always wants to hear from the folks on the shop floors.

This is a retail business that is growing and has a future!
Pros
Great place to build a career!
Cons
Show up, work hard, take care of one another and the customer and there are no cons.
High integrity for employees and customers
Safety Health and Maintenance Manager (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OHApril 16, 2018
Tireman is a great place to work with as much room to grow as a person could want. They treat people fairly and a very kind bunch of people within the organization. Tireman is a very professional organization with leadership that has integrity and honor. Customers are a priority and everything revolves around making them happy. Proud to be a part of this group.
Pros
Always feel appreciated
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Maumee, OHApril 8, 2018
Tireman has been a great place to work and build a career. I have worked with a ton of great people that helped me learn and grow in every position I have had over the years. Tireman is a company that truly cares about it's employees and always strives to do right by everyone. I feel very fortunate for all the opportunities I've been given at Tireman, and can honestly say I love my job!
Pros
People, management, pay, benefits, culture
Stressful
Auto technician (Former Employee) –  Maumee, OH 43537January 27, 2018
I was looking for a job as I was you and out of high school. I had fun working there but knew it was not what I wanted to do as a career. Co-workers were fun and helpful as I learned.
Pros
Pay
Cons
very competitive
Good place
Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Perrysburg, OHSeptember 29, 2017
Tireman is a good place to work at. The enviroment is alright.also,the management is good and the ceo is a very nice guy.this company tries to help out as much as they can.
Great company to work for!
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OHJune 1, 2017
With the right attitude and mechanical skillset, Tireman is a company that will help you grow. Many generous benefits to employees and an incentivised pay structure that gives all employees the opportunity for success. At the end of the day, Tireman will always do the right thing. Unfortunately finding the individuals described above has become very difficult, however this does give those select few the opportunity to stand out.
Pros
Job security, good pay, team atmosphere
Work place is good
Employee (Current Employee) –  OhioApril 25, 2017
The shop environment is good. but feels as if service writers/management do not always listen. The facilities are clean and maintained often. The work pace can be fast at times.
Fast paced, easy going
Alignment Technician (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OHFebruary 22, 2017
This job entails quick analytical thinking, long term focus, diagnostic capabilities on various improving automotive technologies and a standard of concern for safety practices regarding customer and employee safety. Management and other experienced staff are very talented at instructing, teaching and challenging an individual to achieve personal improvement and success through shared knowledges of the automotive trade and work environment. Overall a great company to work for, excellent benefits and generally relaxed work environment.
Pros
Free lunches, relaxed work environment
Cons
High stress at times
Family like environment
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Fremont OhioApril 20, 2015
Work hours are anywhere from 7:30 am to 7:00 pm. Most store consist of a team on 15-30 employees who are locally managed. A days pace varies from day to day, however most store stay very busy.
Great Company
Retail Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OHJuly 13, 2014
Love working for this company. Great management and great pay plans. Good family run, Christian company.