Titan Factory Direct Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Awful place to work at
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXMarch 22, 2018
It was awful on how they lied to customers and management was unbelievable. Never had worked at a place like this and would not recommend anyone either
The best!
General Manager (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 15, 2018
Simply put, this is the best job I have ever had. Our culture is highly energetic, very competitive, and we are constantly rewarding top producers. Our leadership works in the trenches and motivates each of us to better ourselves.
Love my Job
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  New Braunfels, TXFebruary 15, 2018
I love working for Titan, The training is exceptional!! Always busy. I have grown not only in my professional life, but the skills I've learned have improved my personal life as well. Our office here in New Braunfels has amazing morale. Management makes sure to encourage and motivate each employee. I love that we are a goal based company. They are not interested in just the over all company goals, but your own personal goals. They want to see you succeed and accomplish what goals you have set for yourself, not just your professional, but personal goals as well.
Pros
Amazing founders, corprate, managment
Cons
May work long hours.
Great Career Path! Room to grow!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  New Braunfels, TXFebruary 15, 2018
I started working for Titan straight out of college. The training was awesome and very informative! A great career choice for someone looking to get started with a company that offers upward mobility!
Pros
Awesome income opportunity, great training, upward mobility
Great Leadership
Professional Housing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Victoria, TXNovember 13, 2017
Lots of hours, chance for good money but not guaranteed. Will make 24,000 minimum but its not worth that for the hours. Great rookie school where they train.
Pros
good training
Cons
hours
Office Manager
Office Manager for Midland and Odessa (Former Employee) –  Midland/Odessa TexasOctober 26, 2017
Worked in both locations in the Permian Basin. Entered previous customer information every morning by a deadline. Paid bills for both locations. Handled all service calls. Hardest part of my job was dealing with my general manager. Most enjoyable was getting our customers issues taken care of in a timely manner.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Horrible manager
Fast paced, commission driven, competitive
Sales (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXSeptember 25, 2017
It’s a great company. Work load is heavy, but beneficial. Not much free time if you are driven to make lots of money. You absolutely have to stay focused and on top of your game. If your not there you will never make it and if your not dedicated to the long hours and making calls you won’t make it. Lots of one on one with potential home buyers and digging into their personal finances. You have to be comfortable speaking with people and also taking the time to get to know them.
Great Career
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Shreveport, LASeptember 20, 2017
Fantastic growth potential, great pay, and one of the best work environments I've ever been in. I would recommend Titan Factory Direct to anyone that wants to earn their way to the top.
Pros
Pay, advancement, good home-work balance
Cons
Very stressful
Excellent company
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Midland, TXJuly 25, 2016
Will miss Titan a lot!!! Great management, great team!!! Everyone there was always willing to help problem solve. Enjoyed going to work everyday. Hoping I will be rehired when the oilfield picks back up,
Great Place to Work
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 29, 2016
Titan Factory Direct is a great place to work. It's rare to find a company these days where each employee is valued and has the support and attention of company leadership - no ivory towers here. Competitive pay/benefits, great reward opportunities, and a fun, casual work environment.

The people are top notch. Everyone I've had the opportunity to work with has been exceptionally hard working, friendly and willing to help. It's amazing. Top performers are generous with their ideas and knowledge to help not only their own team members but those across the company.
Pros
Friendly people, great leadership, positive culture, growing company
Productive and Fun Work Place
Director of Internet Sales (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXApril 14, 2016
Titan Factory Direct was an awesome company to work for. The leadership of the CEO was second to none. The earning potential is great, but for those who take sales seriously. Upward mobility is very possible especially for those who are coachable and do personal development. The benefits package is solid, and the work environment/job culture was wonderful. We worked long hours, but it was well worth it. My co-workers were incredible and made the atmosphere great.
Pros
Earning Potential, Job Culture, Leadership
No room for growth
Office Manager/Finance Manager (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXSeptember 22, 2015
Not a very stable company to work for, turnover rate is extremely high

Lot of cold calling and following up

Not a whole lot of money to be made once company takes their part out of the commission
Great place to work for beginners in the manufactured home business
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Midland TexasJanuary 3, 2015
Typical work day began no later than 7 a.m. and would normally go until 7 p.m. or later. This schedule was 6 days per week. High energy allowed the team that was built to remain in the top 3 consistently month over month for 2 solid years. Titan Factory Direct is driven by high energy management and is a great place for beginners in the manufactured home business to learn how to be successful.