Titan Security Group Employee Reviews

Well maintained growing company!
Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 20, 2018
I've been employed with Titan for a little over 4 months now. Management is very supportive and professional. Im looking forward to sharing my knowledge and thoughts as well as growing with the company.
Not Worth The Time
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMarch 14, 2018
They do not know how to take care of the employees they have, nor do they know how to schedule them in a manner, so they do not have to drive an hour one way to work every day.
great mangers to teach
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOFebruary 8, 2018
a typical day is just making your rounds and making sure that everything is secure. I learned proper techniques to defend myself and others in the line of duty.
Pros
good money
Cons
short breaks and not allowed to sit
A good learning experience
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 5, 2018
Im a peoples person, so a typical day at work was talking to people,making sure they have what they needed . As an officer you are always on alert. The hardest was working at night..
Standard contract security firm.
Security Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 29, 2018
Very standard contract firm, one of thing I would look at is job security, being that it is a contract firm so if that contract fails relocation can be a concern for any employee.
Pros
Freedom to work.
Cons
Job security.
Titan
Patrol Officer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 22, 2018
This place taught me how to work hard. It's a fast paced non stop walking job. You meet people from all over the world being by the monuments. I would recommend anyone who doenst mind moving around to be there.
Pros
great views
Cons
hard to work in heat walking non stop
Amazing!!
Portfolio Response Officer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 17, 2018
Great company to work for. Management and work staff was the best ever!! Definitely will recommend this company fo anyone that wants to work for a top 10 company.
Very Interactive work
Security Personnel (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 15, 2017
I worked at Titan Security over a year ago before relocating. They offer plenty of hours and a lot of over time. I worked in commercial high rises and dressed in professional suits verses your average security uniform. Duties included customer service as well as patrolling premises indoors and out doors.
Pros
Worked in a professional environment mainly indoors from the outside elements
Cons
Sometimes you can get sent off on a duty where you don't belong or your services are not needed
Titan has many pros and cons
Doorman (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 11, 2017
Titan is an ok company in my opinion. I have work for better I also have worked for worse. In my opinion they don't work closely enough with there employees.
Pros
They give bonus
Cons
Very hard to communicate with
Guilty Until Proven Guilty ... No Matter What
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 7, 2017
Even though you are in SEIU, all they are good for is taking their dues = worthless. Mgmt. will remove you from work site = the client is always right and you are Guilty Until Proven Guilty = walking on eggshells. Flex schedules are week to week, excessive driving, and you are lucky to get 40 hours. Favoritism is blatant, and discipline only enforced on those who are outspoken about your rights. The worst part is zero recognition for dependable employees, and zero consideration for promotion for highly skilled and experienced employees = one foot out the door.
Pros
Paid lunch
Cons
Uniforms require deposit, unresponsive and arrogant upper management
Not a bad place to work, but it could be better
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 6, 2017
A lot of the people you may work with are nice, and the majority of people in the buildings are nice, too. It can get really busy, at times, which is good because time flies during these times, but for the most part, the job does itself. However, there are a lot of lazy people who fail to follow through on issues and don't communicate with other members of the team, or just plain leave them to deal with the issues. The management team are bogged down by the overall demands of the job and the constant influx of new employees, so a lot of the organization is lacking. Communication lacks, but isn't the worst. Just make sure you follow up behind things (CYA). Accountability lacks the most, with people not wanting to take responsibility for the job. If someone can make it your responsibility to do something or just have you do it so they don't have to, I promise you, they will. It probably wouldn't be so bad, but the job, in and of itself is too simple for people to have that type of mentality toward it, I believe.
Pros
Friendly people, good way to meet new people, light workload
Cons
They could pay a little better, lazy people, lack of accountability, revolving door
N/a
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSNovember 12, 2017
Get to work sign in on the radio to let dispatch know you are on the job site. After that begin patrolling the perimeter making sure everyone is following the rules.
Stable work place and great people and fun place to work at.
Securtiy Officer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 11, 2017
Titan is a Security Group, my job was to observe and report any thing that i felt was a danger or things that were out of the normal state. Being at this job I learned to be very patience and how to be more observant of places things. Also i worked with more than one type of culture i had to know how to listen to them and understand what they were saying and different types of languages. The hardest thing to deal with in this job is time management, I am a precise person always on time and never late but we do have those employees that are different and might be late and i would have to sit in because they were my relief for my post. But the best part of the job is the people that i have met and made friends with, they made the job all so mush better.
Pros
The hours . I loved working 10 hours a day 4 days a week.
Cons
The time spent waiting because someone else was late for there shift
It’s about building with your employees
Titan Security (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 31, 2017
If they cared about their workers it will be a very good company. They so inconsistent and last minute on everything and expect you to run at any given time.
Excellent place to work
Security Officer - Site (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 18, 2017
The Titan Security Group provides employees with excellent benefits and salaries. I appreciated all of the assistance I was granted and would refer the Titan Security Group to all my friends and family.
Pros
Pleasant place to work
security officer
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 13, 2017
as an security officer i am served to secure and watch the building and residents who live there and to keep out the criminals and theifs from personal goods
Work days go by quick
HR Uniform Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 6, 2017
Work flow is a bit challenging at first. But once you get the hang of work it is easy makes the works day go by fast. Constantly on your feet going back and fourth.
Racist group of people
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 27, 2017
no benefits or paid time off if sick. Assignments far from home with very little pay. Talents are overlooked by administration. Only promoted people that they liked. No room for advancement.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  boca flSeptember 23, 2017
This was a good job, o was treated well and paid fairly. The working conditions were good. They provided training, and promotions opportunities. Would recommend this employer
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 21, 2017
Nice environment nice people live in unit lovely atmosphere Fast Pace environment great teamwork good coffee great communication skills with others ok
Pros
Free stuff
Cons
Short bresks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Titan Security Group. Our community is ready to answer.