Titanium Solar

Working at Titanium Solar: 10 Reviews

United States10 reviews

Profictive

Great to work there . Amazing job Definitely recommend it . Enjoy every moment of it It is a place that consist of constant productivity and fast pace

Productive and fun work place

Had a good time working here for a few years, management is nice, CEO is inspiring. The pay is average and benefits are also pretty industry average. Recommend.

Titanium Solar insights

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction

Good

Pretty good place so far I haven’t been working here for long but compared to other solar companies I’ve been at it’s pretty well organized and thorough

Great culture, great place to learn and grow

Great company to work for, helps you grow and learn both at work and personal life, this job is life changing if you put in the time, they care about you, they will teach and show you the ways to become the best at your job

Great company, love the people I work with.

Titanium Solar is one a kind. I was debating between partnering with 4 different solar companies and Titanium Solar is the one I chose to do go with. With Titanium quick installs, consistent improvement, open dialogue, and growth potential this was a great choice for myself and my team. We are very impressed by leadership and that they actually take into consideration our frustration and implement things to relieve said frustration. As the company continues to grow, they have been implementing things that make sales process just that much more simple. There’s always going to be problems with companies that are growing at an exponential rate but what matters is how they deal and solve those problems. I’m glad to be apart of Titanium Solar.

Pros

Great culture, awesome teammates

Cons

Growing company so growing pains but nothing that can’t be ironed out.

The company starts with the people and their growth which I love.

Titanium provides phenomenal training and growth opportunity in one of the fastest growing industries in the nation. With support from the top down, it is very easy to succeed as long as you put in the hours and work on personally growing in all aspects of life. So much support in and out of the work place. I’ve seen so many different aspects of my life flourish due to this come and this opportunity.

Pros

Personal development, great pay, fun and competitive work environment

Great work environment

Nothing, but an amazing experience so far! Love the company and people I work with! Got the training I needed really fast and have been set up for success.

It is a very Productive upbeat atmosphere! Culture is awesome and would highly recommend this company.

They have given me significant opportunity to grow within the company! I have been here almost 10 years now! I feel like the growth potential and culture is the best part about this company and their leadership!

Pros

Lunch every Friday great culture

Cons

Not ideal to where I live

All the ingredients for a solid future

I spoke with the recruiter, interviewed with a few other people.They want to make sure the candidates are seriously looking to grow and improve.The management are all about taking care of the people there.I gathered it was really important to be able to work well with others and the interaction in the work culture was taken very seriously.After being there a short while I got to see how consistent this company is with training recruits as well as helping the seasoned pros with getting even better.What I will say is there’s opportunities here to make serious advances forward with making money, but it’s made very clear that it only comes if you put in the work.I was skeptical at first but it’s actually way better than I was expecting.This is a very worthwhile company to work with👍

Culture focused on growth

I've always wanted to get in to sales because of how much money you can make and I was finally able to find a good company that provides great training. The team leader took his time to make sure I was grasping everything he was showing me and despite the fact that I had zero sales experience, I started to see results a couple weeks after I started. I didn't realize how lucrative this position can be until I started shadowing one of the leaders when I first started and that pushed me even more along with the support I got from everyone here.

Pros

The training, no micro-management, the culture, the pay

Cons

You need tough skin to make it

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Titanium Solar. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare Titanium Solar with

Learn about Titanium Solar in popular locations

Titanium Solar reviews by popular job title

• Titanium Solar