Title Alliance Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great workplace with helpful and understanding management.
Human Resource Assistant (Current Employee) –  Palm Bay, FLMarch 26, 2018
I started out with no experience in human resources and was given all the direction I could need and my manager was always available to answer my questions.
The opportunity I was waiting for my whole work life
Senior Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Media, PAFebruary 17, 2018
I never thought I would enjoy working in title insurance, but never in my life have I had a more fulfilling job. The opportunities and potential for growth are amazing. The supportive culture Is unlike many other companies (and I’ve been exposed to MANY different company cultures in my life.) things can get very busy at times, but there’s always someone there to lend a helping hand. I’m trully amazed at my own personal development since I started at Title Alliance, and I’m excited for the potential for my career! My worst day at Title Alliance was better than my best day at most (if not all) my previous jobs.
Pros
Potential for growth, work/life balance, culture, compensation
Cons
stress
Management was deplorable
Operation Liaison and Settlement Officer (Former Employee) –  Media, PASeptember 5, 2017
I was hired strictly on my years of experience in the Title Industry. They did not have a position for me, however, they knew that my credentials would help them find one for me. This never happened. They put me in an office up in Easton PA that had absolutely no business. I traveled 100 miles a day, round trip, to do absolutely nothing. This drove me crazy. I am a person who needs to be busy.
Pros
Salary and benefits
Cons
travel time and little to no activity in my position
good place to work if you're willing to work hard
Closer (Former Employee) –  Media, PAJune 14, 2017
not a 9-5 job. could be long hours. I learned computers, software, how to clear title, how to conduct closings, excel, outlook, everything about the title business. The atmosphere could be stressful with deadlines, demanding people, etc. Management mostly left us alone unless there was a problem. There was always someone to contact for help, a problem, etc. The most difficult part of the job was making sure that you got what you needed from all parties. The most enjoyable part of the job was the interaction with new home buyers. Benefits were a plus.
Pros
rapport with coworkers, bonuses, benefits
Cons
long hours, stress
Productive Workplace
Escrow Department Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Media, PAJune 20, 2014
Worked part-time in accounting, learned reconciliations, social environment.
Pros
short work day
Cons
salary