Title Alliance Employee Reviews

Great place bad management
Escrow (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJuly 27, 2018
Great people and work in general. Bad management. I think that it is important to project realistic goals and job descriptions. Follow through is important as supervisor and manager.
Progressive Company yet still Family Oriented
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 24, 2018
The company is very much goal and profit driven, which helps the employees since it is an Employee Owned Company. The company is very proactive and progressive in looking to the future to continue to be viable. However, the company culture is one of family and concern for the employees. They recognize that the employees must participate, have fun and be happy in order to achieve overall success.
Pros
Employee Ownership
Cons
Never get to meet everyone due to distance of offices
Engaging Culture
Corporate Office (Current Employee) –  Media, PAJune 12, 2018
The culture at Title Alliance is what really sets the company apart from the competition. There is a sense of family while strongly operating as a business. Management has continued to listen to ideas and has implemented vast amount of changes into the day to day business. In the last several months there has been a strong emphasis placed on consistency and growth in our companies which will bode well for all of us in the ESOP valuation.
Great workplace with helpful and understanding management.
Human Resource Assistant (Current Employee) –  Palm Bay, FLMarch 26, 2018
I started out with no experience in human resources and was given all the direction I could need and my manager was always available to answer my questions.
The opportunity I was waiting for my whole work life
Senior Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Media, PAFebruary 17, 2018
I never thought I would enjoy working in title insurance, but never in my life have I had a more fulfilling job. The opportunities and potential for growth are amazing. The supportive culture Is unlike many other companies (and I’ve been exposed to MANY different company cultures in my life.) things can get very busy at times, but there’s always someone there to lend a helping hand. I’m trully amazed at my own personal development since I started at Title Alliance, and I’m excited for the potential for my career! My worst day at Title Alliance was better than my best day at most (if not all) my previous jobs.
Pros
Potential for growth, work/life balance, culture, compensation
Cons
stress
Management was deplorable
Operation Liaison and Settlement Officer (Former Employee) –  Media, PASeptember 5, 2017
I was hired strictly on my years of experience in the Title Industry. They did not have a position for me, however, they knew that my credentials would help them find one for me. This never happened. They put me in an office up in Easton PA that had absolutely no business. I traveled 100 miles a day, round trip, to do absolutely nothing. This drove me crazy. I am a person who needs to be busy.
Pros
Salary and benefits
Cons
travel time and little to no activity in my position
good place to work if you're willing to work hard
Closer (Former Employee) –  Media, PAJune 14, 2017
not a 9-5 job. could be long hours. I learned computers, software, how to clear title, how to conduct closings, excel, outlook, everything about the title business. The atmosphere could be stressful with deadlines, demanding people, etc. Management mostly left us alone unless there was a problem. There was always someone to contact for help, a problem, etc. The most difficult part of the job was making sure that you got what you needed from all parties. The most enjoyable part of the job was the interaction with new home buyers. Benefits were a plus.
Pros
rapport with coworkers, bonuses, benefits
Cons
long hours, stress
Productive Workplace
Escrow Department Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Media, PAJune 20, 2014
Worked part-time in accounting, learned reconciliations, social environment.
Pros
short work day
Cons
salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Title Alliance. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about