Title Resource Group Employee Reviews

Cool
Careers USA Temp (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJJanuary 20, 2018
Trg was pretty good I don't have many complaints. I was working there through a temp service so as far as TRG benefits package I no clue. I didn't hear any perm complaining so...
Pros
overtime
Cons
temp
The company lacks growth
Vendor Manager (Current Employee) –  Mt. Laurel, NJJanuary 14, 2018
The company lacks growth. There is not a lot of room for advancement and it has been that way for numerous years. This has caused turnover in the past few years as a result.
Fun work expierence
Notary Confirmation Representative (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJJanuary 3, 2018
The people were very friendly and helpful. Always willing to assist in any aspect of the job. Started out on the evening shift then went on to the day shift.
It was okay.
Mortgage Refinance Closing Representative (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJDecember 31, 2017
It was an okay environment. I had advancement when I sought it. They brought in food when we had to work extensive mandatory over-time. Not bad if you work in the mortgage refinance business.
Title Company
Policy Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJDecember 9, 2017
I liked working with my team, My Supervisor wasn't very nice and she wasn't very supportive of her team. The Management at TRG wasn't very patient or supportive of there coworkers or people that worked under them.
Productive and fun workplace
Signing agent set up (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJNovember 29, 2017
Working at Title Resource Group was fun. They made sure there were activities for us to participate in that focused on our health as well as giving back to the community. We had great supervisors that encouraged us to not only complete our daily work task, but to also participate in other activities sponsored by the company.
Too many quotas
Title Examiner (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJOctober 23, 2017
Management is only concerned with quotas and will point out the percentage of what you achieved and what you failed at. Very stressful and no direction
Pros
Cafeteria food
Cons
Stressful / micro-managed
It was a great enviroment but the pay wasnt enough
HELOC Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJOctober 23, 2017
Great work place loved my manager just wasn't a secure career opportunity and I ended up getting laid off in June of this year. I feel like it needed to be better in that area.
Great work place
Title examiner (Licensed producer) (Current Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJOctober 17, 2017
It is a great place to work and I love working there but there is no job security because of the Mortgage business which is seasonal . Other than that I wouldn't trade it for anything else .I just need more security and not fear loosing my job.
fun work place. had work parties
Curative Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJOctober 6, 2017
It was a nice place to work. People helped people. And when we moved sections I was pregnant so other people helped carry files and things for me so I didn't lift anything to heavy.
Pros
work parties
Nice place to work
Title Policy Associate (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJSeptember 26, 2017
Wonderful work place work provided on time, Management provided lunch sometimes, also have birthday pot luck also gym and walking trail and cafeteria on work site
Pros
Overtime, Birthday Pot lucks, free lunches provided for holidays and overtime work
Cons
Lay offs
Good benefits
CEMA Representative (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJAugust 14, 2017
Title Resource Group has good benefits but not a stable company to work for. I have been laid off twice from this company. The benefits and time off is good.
Pros
cafetaria
Cons
good health care
Concierge Closing Coordinator/Post Closer (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJJuly 11, 2017
Great place to work. Well rounded.culture, you always have the opportunity to learn something new and to grow. Very motivating workplace. Downside is lay-offs.
Great workplace
Closing Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJJune 25, 2017
This is a great company to work for, management is nice and have a open door policy. My overall experience was great. I really enjoyed working there. I wish they had enough business so they didn't have to do a lay off. I would definitely work for this company again if given the opportunity.
great experince
Notary Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJApril 22, 2017
Diverse environment where it was enjoyable to work, great learning experience, awesome management, great team work, different cultures who all came together as a team.
Growing real-estate company.
Senior Technology Delivery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJApril 18, 2017
A fast growing real-estate company that is adopting new cloud technologies like O365, Microsoft Azure.

Work load was very high. I worked on Exchange 2010, SCCM 2012 SP1, SCOM 2012 R2.

Benefits are good.
Pros
Cloud technoligies
Great place to build skills
Equity/Closing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJMarch 23, 2017
TRG gave opportunities to grow professionally by offering top notch training! The management helped me to grow and develop interview skills. They worked with me to pursue a degree while employed there by reimbursing my costs.
Cons
Often long hours in peak seasons.
Overall Great Place to work
Title Examiner (Current Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJMarch 7, 2017
Overall this is a great place to work. The only factor that I found frustrating was the starting salary and minimal raises. They would be able to hold onto great employees longer if they paid better.
Great Work Environment
HR Generalist, Northeast Region (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJDecember 9, 2016
Enjoyed traveling and learning from the energy side of things. Most of all enjoyed college recruiting. Very good place for interns and women who may have an interest in non-traditional jobs.
Productive and Fast Paced Office
Document Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJDecember 8, 2016
Title Resource Group is a phenomenal group to work for. There are many perks to working for this company, The benefits, the people, and the fun we actually have. They actually care about you.