Title Source Employee Reviews

Laid back place to work but couldn't reach my full potential
Tax Research Specialist - Senior (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIFebruary 10, 2018
Title Source was very laid back and my position was fairly easy. Leadership/Management seem to be very unorganized at times and things always seemed to be unclear. My position became pretty boring after a while, I could see that I wasn't reaching my full potential and didn't have much room for growth. Am ready for a change and career change.
Pros
Free Lunches and Relaxing Atmosphere
Cons
Poor Management, Unclear future
TitleSource
Senior Vendor Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIFebruary 5, 2018
My position at Title Source has allowed me to grow and work with a very diverse group of people. The work flow is very relaxed and I get along well with my peers. We participate in a lot of team building activities and I love the feeling of learning new things each and every day.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Relocating
Very exciting envirment one of the best places I ever worked
Title Clearance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIFebruary 2, 2018
The atmosphere was awesome, team leader was awesome. The hardest part of the job for me was the daily goals other members had access to your queue that was automatically assigned to you and they would take the easy work from your queue to meet goals. While switching the hard work to your queue so that you never make your daily goals. I spoke with the manager about it but they never removed the access for employees to take work that was assigned. A lot of new employees suffered from this a lot of senior employees would do this so that they can make daily goals. This is one reason I left the pressure of working long hours and making my goals just to have the disadvantage of people working the system to make it work for them was to much for me. I have awards to prove how good I was but it was a shame to feel like I have to protect work that I was assigned. It was to much stress just to meet the goals in that manner when its unfair practice. Perhaps just have a team goal maybe that would cut down on the cut throat work environment of the team.
Pros
Complimentary snakes and drinks
Cons
Long Works Hours and Goals
loved it
Digital Marketing Strategist (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJanuary 21, 2018
title source was a great place to work. i loved my coworkers, i loved my manager - everything was great. quicken loans is a great place to work overall. would definitely recommend to anyone!
Fun and fast paced
Tax Analyst (Former Employee) –  MichiganJanuary 4, 2018
Very cultured workplace. Fast paced yet relaxed as well. Competitive bonuses. Management should keep employees in the loop more whsn dealing with changes within the company.
Pros
Free lunches and discou ts
Cons
Short breaks
Productive and good teamwork
Remote Title Clearance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIDecember 28, 2017
This company was great to work for. They are always doing fun activities and keep the workspace upbeat and fun. I didn't like the lack of training they provide.
Pros
was able to work overtime and get monthly bonuses
Cons
Poor Team Leadership Skills towards employees
Laid Back and Fun Work Environment
Partner Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Moon, PADecember 24, 2017
I sincerely enjoyed my employment at Title Source until I began having some medical issues. The pay was fantastic as you were awarded an hourly rate and a monthly bonus as well. The health benefits were fantastic and you were provided with 4 weeks of PTO right off the bat, as well as the benefits. There was no waiting period for the benefits. As my medical issues required more frequent appointments, I did not receive much cooperation in that aspect. I was in the process of filing for FMLA when I was what I feel was wrongfully terminated. The environment in the office was laid back and similar to the Google office - very colorful, ping pong table, PS4, free snacks and slushies, a treadmill desk and desks that rose so that you could stand if you wanted or needed to. The atmosphere was pretty free as long as you were doing what you should have been doing during the day. A lot of micro-management occurred though. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with all of the changes as they occurred frequently; sometimes daily.
Pros
Free snacks and slushies, travel to main office in Detroit, great benefits and significant PTO, work from home access after 90 days
Cons
Micro-management, not very willing to work with you on a work/home life balance
Stressful Culture
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIDecember 15, 2017
I’m sorry to say that the culture was very stressful and the only thing that matters is the company. Of course you have to do your job that’s a given however people have families and you were expected to make your family a secondary thing no matter what. The management took care of their family though and expected you to show concern as well while you neglect your family.
Pros
Good coworkers and benefits
Cons
The hours were terrible and management didn’t know what they were doing
good culture, fast paced, small office
Scheduling Agent Services/Commitment Typist (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXDecember 13, 2017
The company offers great benefits and time off. They provide snacks to employees free of charge. They're also active in the community. They do lack the ability to recognize and provide different types of training styles to ensure employees are given the best possible advantages.
Pros
benefits, snacks
Cons
work life balance, shifting hours, training style and lack of different training styles
I love the atmosphere, but no family time.
Administrative Title Auditor (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MI 48226November 29, 2017
I love the atmosphere, but no family time.

The job was very positive. I would have stayed for more money, and flexible work hours. I could barely see my family with all the hours that were required,
Pros
People
Cons
Long work hours
Its a joke
Original Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MINovember 14, 2017
All the free food in the world and they give you hard time advancing. Education means nothing there.Don't give a 2-week notice either you'll be let go on the spot.
Pros
free food
Cons
let go at will
The workplace
Title Review Specialist (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MINovember 6, 2017
The place is a fun place to work, with lots of growth. When I was there it was not a high turn over rate. Leaders are nice and there to help. Work load is usually 40 hours or more depending on the how much needs to be done
Great Place
Appraisal Assigning Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIOctober 23, 2017
Taking care of orders for people who where getting their home appraised was an amazing experience and really helped me get a better idea of what happens behind the scene.
Great Place to work
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIOctober 11, 2017
Great culture, amazing benefits, fun environment, competitive, challenging tasks that drive growth. The people are great and very supportive. There are great opportunities for advancement if you strive to make yourself the obvious choice.
Great place to work when starting out. Advancement is very possible and you will always be encouraged to learn about new teams and business areas.
Appraisal Status Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MISeptember 27, 2017
I love Title Source. It's literally the best place I have worked for so far. With leadership training and the opportunity to always shadow a team outside of your own, you're always encouraged to grow.
Pros
Company culture, amazing benefits, discounts at various companies, warm team environment, valuable knowledge gained about home purchasing
Cons
Pay could be higher
fun place to work
Veteran Affairs Appraisal Liaison (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MISeptember 26, 2017
The environment is Great. The people are great however the order of operation constantly changes. When you get the first method down. Were changing it again.

The amount of work that we produce does not reflect in compensation.
Pros
Not Micro Managed
Cons
Pay is great
Decent
Title review specialist (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MISeptember 7, 2017
its okay its very competitive the people are nice. the pay starts at 12.00 dollars an hour and free coffee. no drug test and great city view. updated technology
Pros
free lunches
stressful and strenuous
CLOSING COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIAugust 22, 2017
This is a company that requires dedication and commitment around the clock. This company demands at least 60 hours out of your week, and pressures you to feign happiness your entire shift. Instead of rewarding hard work and commitment with bonuses and promotions, they would prefer to acknowledge you with certificates, and "rock reward points" that will only go so far on the company's rewards website where you have to collect thousands of points to purchase a fancy umbrella.
Pros
Centre downtown Detroit location, cool discounts, and laidback culture in certain respects
Cons
too many hours, not enough pay, no job security, poor leadership
Closing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIAugust 17, 2017
this job has very long hours but also very good pay. if you want to work in the mortgage business then give it a try. free slurpee machines on every floor
High school
VA Appraisal Assigning Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIAugust 17, 2017
Doing your job correctly is not enough, most will only advance if they are having relations with management. If you are not attending outside work events or discussing about other team members, they will make it seem as if something is wrong with your work ethic.