Titus Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews

Very fostering learning environment
PCT (Patient Care Technician) (Current Employee) –  TexasFebruary 27, 2019
Clinical and adminiatrative staff are very helpful in educating employees and are very flexible with college students. TRMC has helped me greatly in my medical journey.
Patient needs are top priority
RN (Current Employee) –  Mt. Pleasant, TXJanuary 30, 2019
I enjoy working at Titus. We have a lot of people who just go above and beyond for our patients. We are really growing and adding new medical services so we don't have to send our patients to bigger towns. The hardest part of the job is when we have to give bad news to family members, but we are there to comfort them in that time and to celebrate with them when the news is good.
Pros
Patient care is great
Cons
Hours are long in healthcare
A Great Place to Work
PBX Operator (Former Employee) –  Mt. Pleasant, TXJanuary 29, 2019
I have very much enjoyed my time at TRMC. I was able to work PRN when I was home from college, and they were really accommodating with my schedule. It was a great place to work!
A nice place to work
Registered Nurse in Emergency Department (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, TXJanuary 10, 2019
A nice place to work. The people from middle management down to regular employees are a great group of "family" but upper management uses policy and rules inconsistently. They have "favorite" employees that do not have to follow the rules.
Pros
Small Hospital atmosphere
Cons
No breaks
Productive and pleasant place to work.
Radi (Current Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, TXJanuary 7, 2019
Nice place to work. Steady workload with opportunity to always learn new things. Good management team looking for ways to support their employees. Smaller hospital, it doesn't have the assets of a bigger hospital. Enjoy coworkers.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Small hospital
ICU was interesting.
RN charge nurse ICU (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, TXNovember 12, 2018
Challenging at times. Gained years of knowledge working with seasoned nurses. Management supportive most of the time. Encouraged education which is important to me.
Pros
Convenient
Cons
Floating to other units not really my cup of tea.
Excellent place to work
Assisant (Current Employee) –  Mt. Pleasant, TXOctober 31, 2018
I have been employed with TRMC for over 25 years and can honestly say I love my job. My co-workers are great and you are treated like family.
We are a Primary Stoke Designated Hospital, a Level 3 trauma Center, as well as we have a state of the art Cardiac Cath Lab with Stemi capability and our New Imaging Plus Center, just to name a few. There are so many great things we are doing to better service our community and our neighboring communities. TRMC ROCKS!
Great company culture
Happy Camper (Current Employee) –  Mt. Pleasant, TXOctober 10, 2018
The leadership sets an example for employees to follow and everyone truly cares about our patients and fellow employees. I've had the opportunity to further my education and advance in my career here. No place is perfect, but I think TRMC is the best place to work in this area.
Pros
Culture, benefits, advancement.
Cons
Some days are long and stressful, but they are worth it.
Foot in the door or so I thought
Not Applicable (Current Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, TXOctober 9, 2018
I fought to get this job for over a year and was told I would have opportunity for advancement... I have been there for two years and applied to positions for my degree with no interview or explanation on why I was turned down from a job that I am qualified for. Entry level pay is horrible but the benefits are amazing.
Benefits
Cons
Pay, advancement
Love my job, hate the politics
No job title needed (Current Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, TXSeptember 29, 2018
I have been here 2 years and there is zero chance of me being promoted to any other position. It is not because I am not qualified, it is due to politics and the "good ol boys" club. If you are male you will quickly rise to the top here. If you are female you can forget it. I should have been promoted recently as the manager moved on and I would have logically been next in line, instead, they put someone there with zero experience to run it. I am just waiting on the department to implode.
Cons
I'm not a male therefore I will not be promoted

Want to know more about Titus Regional Medical Center?

Ask a question
Tremendous learning opportunity.
Phlebotomist PRN (Former Employee) –  2001 N Jefferson, Mt Pleasant TXAugust 31, 2018
I started my job at entry level, I worked hard every day, got along with my co workers for the most part, But felt I did not get proper training and when I asked for help with the computer or for them to help me get my assignments signed off they turned around and left me hanging and would not help me. The hardest part of my job was learning the computer system the most enjoyable part of my job was the out patient clinic. All in all for the most part it was a tremendous learning opportunity and I appreciate the opportunity to have gained so much education in the phlebotomy field. I do miss te job a lot.
Pros
Tremendous learning opportunity, developed my skills and got to work in hospital as a team player.
Cons
Would have liked a better one on one training program.
I loved my second floor family
Registered Nurse (RN) (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, TxAugust 22, 2018
I have nothing to say. My mother always said if you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all. My second floor family are the greatest people to work with. I have nothing to say about the rest.
Great start
CNA (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, TXAugust 1, 2018
Good people I enjoyed all of the staff but I had to relocate due to the instability of the area this area of Texas is not as developed as Dallas and other areas
Good starting job
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, TXJuly 6, 2018
This hospital is a great place to start your career in. The staff is easy to get along with, and if you need help in anything everybody is willing to help out.
Great co-workers horrible Admin
EMT-B (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, TXMay 18, 2018
The Job is very rewarding as an EMT, however the Admin and CEO of hospital constantly trying to cut what pay and benefits we had left. The Hospital as a whole seems to lack the ability to be self sufficiant.
Extremely Poor Organization
Unspecified (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, TXMay 1, 2018
The worst company I've ever worked for. Misleading during interview process. Management was absent, ineffective, biased, and corrupt. Rampant nepotism. A truly toxic environment.
Nice Small Community Hospital
Perioperative RN (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, TXMarch 25, 2018
A typical day at work consists of 15-20 surgical cases spread fairly among myself and other members of the healthcare team. Teamwork is highly important to this facility. Management was "under construction" so to speak. Someone new was in charge and/or the director for the operating room unit. Overall, this a small community hospital and a great facility to work at.
Pros
Friendly, Small Hospital
Cons
Low Pay, Little to No Raises or Bonuses
Friendly Environment
Claims Billing Representative (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, TXJanuary 22, 2018
I enjoyed working at the hospital and with the other employees there. It was a great learning experience. I was able to broaden my skills across my coding and billing fields within the medical field.
Pros
Friendly and educational
Slow paced, always transferred to other units, no experienced backups!
Intensive Care Nurse, Emergency Room Nurse (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, TXJanuary 3, 2018
Poor pay, great sign on bonus. Benefits are about average for this area. Education department is lacking Big Time and so is their sense of urgency to keep your education up to date. I wouldn't recommend working there unless it's PRN and you like a slow paced environment.
Pros
Sign on bonus
Cons
lower pay
Managers are great and treat you like family.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Mt. Pleasant, TXDecember 19, 2017
Everyone works as a team on the medsurg floor. Great staff to work with. Managers are great to work for and flexible. Have worked here for over 2 years.
Pros
Lunch discounts, flexible scheduling
Cons
Pay could be better

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Titus Regional Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Titus Regional Medical Center Reviews by Location