Titus Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews

Excellent place to work
Assisant (Current Employee) –  Mt. Pleasant, TXOctober 31, 2018
I have been employed with TRMC for over 25 years and can honestly say I love my job. My co-workers are great and you are treated like family.
We are a Primary Stoke Designated Hospital, a Level 3 trauma Center, as well as we have a state of the art Cardiac Cath Lab with Stemi capability and our New Imaging Plus Center, just to name a few. There are so many great things we are doing to better service our community and our neighboring communities. TRMC ROCKS!
Great company culture
Happy Camper (Current Employee) –  Mt. Pleasant, TXOctober 10, 2018
The leadership sets an example for employees to follow and everyone truly cares about our patients and fellow employees. I've had the opportunity to further my education and advance in my career here. No place is perfect, but I think TRMC is the best place to work in this area.
Pros
Culture, benefits, advancement.
Cons
Some days are long and stressful, but they are worth it.
Foot in the door or so I thought
Not Applicable (Current Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, TXOctober 9, 2018
I fought to get this job for over a year and was told I would have opportunity for advancement... I have been there for two years and applied to positions for my degree with no interview or explanation on why I was turned down from a job that I am qualified for. Entry level pay is horrible but the benefits are amazing.
Benefits
Cons
Pay, advancement
Love my job, hate the politics
No job title needed (Current Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, TXSeptember 29, 2018
I have been here 2 years and there is zero chance of me being promoted to any other position. It is not because I am not qualified, it is due to politics and the "good ol boys" club. If you are male you will quickly rise to the top here. If you are female you can forget it. I should have been promoted recently as the manager moved on and I would have logically been next in line, instead, they put someone there with zero experience to run it. I am just waiting on the department to implode.
Cons
I'm not a male therefore I will not be promoted
Tremendous learning opportunity.
Phlebotomist PRN (Former Employee) –  2001 N Jefferson, Mt Pleasant TXAugust 31, 2018
I started my job at entry level, I worked hard every day, got along with my co workers for the most part, But felt I did not get proper training and when I asked for help with the computer or for them to help me get my assignments signed off they turned around and left me hanging and would not help me. The hardest part of my job was learning the computer system the most enjoyable part of my job was the out patient clinic. All in all for the most part it was a tremendous learning opportunity and I appreciate the opportunity to have gained so much education in the phlebotomy field. I do miss te job a lot.
Pros
Tremendous learning opportunity, developed my skills and got to work in hospital as a team player.
Cons
Would have liked a better one on one training program.
I loved my second floor family
Registered Nurse (RN) (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, TxAugust 22, 2018
I have nothing to say. My mother always said if you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all. My second floor family are the greatest people to work with. I have nothing to say about the rest.
Great start
CNA (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, TXAugust 1, 2018
Good people I enjoyed all of the staff but I had to relocate due to the instability of the area this area of Texas is not as developed as Dallas and other areas
Great co-workers horrible Admin
EMT-B (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, TXMay 18, 2018
The Job is very rewarding as an EMT, however the Admin and CEO of hospital constantly trying to cut what pay and benefits we had left. The Hospital as a whole seems to lack the ability to be self sufficiant.
Extremely Poor Organization
Unspecified (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, TXMay 1, 2018
The worst company I've ever worked for. Misleading during interview process. Management was absent, ineffective, biased, and corrupt. Rampant nepotism. A truly toxic environment.
Nice Small Community Hospital
Perioperative RN (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, TXMarch 25, 2018
A typical day at work consists of 15-20 surgical cases spread fairly among myself and other members of the healthcare team. Teamwork is highly important to this facility. Management was "under construction" so to speak. Someone new was in charge and/or the director for the operating room unit. Overall, this a small community hospital and a great facility to work at.
Pros
Friendly, Small Hospital
Cons
Low Pay, Little to No Raises or Bonuses

Want to know more about Titus Regional Medical Center?

Ask a question
Friendly Environment
Claims Billing Representative (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, TXJanuary 22, 2018
I enjoyed working at the hospital and with the other employees there. It was a great learning experience. I was able to broaden my skills across my coding and billing fields within the medical field.
Pros
Friendly and educational
Slow paced, always transferred to other units, no experienced backups!
Intensive Care Nurse, Emergency Room Nurse (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, TXJanuary 3, 2018
Poor pay, great sign on bonus. Benefits are about average for this area. Education department is lacking Big Time and so is their sense of urgency to keep your education up to date. I wouldn't recommend working there unless it's PRN and you like a slow paced environment.
Pros
Sign on bonus
Cons
lower pay
Managers are great and treat you like family.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Mt. Pleasant, TXDecember 19, 2017
Everyone works as a team on the medsurg floor. Great staff to work with. Managers are great to work for and flexible. Have worked here for over 2 years.
Pros
Lunch discounts, flexible scheduling
Cons
Pay could be better
Advancing, fun atmosphere, but management needs help.
Monitor Technician/Unit Secretary (Current Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, TXDecember 16, 2017
A typical shift at Titus can be both relaxed and stressful depending on situations and circumstances. While working at Titus I have learned a lot from my coworkers. My coworkers have been the best teachers, they offered me guidance, knowledge, and motivation to continue my education. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with coworkers who become like a second family. The hardest part is management. Always making promises they can't keep, not willing to go above and beyond for their employees, showing favoritism, and not being fair.
Pros
Knowledgeable coworkers, relax atmosphere, having support from the people around you.
Cons
Almost always not having enough staff, being low censused/put on call, not having appropriate policies and procedures handy when needed.
Its like stepping back 20 years
RN (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, TXNovember 17, 2017
would not recommend anyone to work there unless you really don't care about your license, benefits, communication with management or anything else
you can work all the OT you want because they are always short staffed
It really is small town USA
Pros
a paycheck
Cons
terrible benefits, low pay
Worker (Former Employee) –  VariousOctober 28, 2017
Worked there for many years . Was loyal to the company always on time worked extra shifts then they out sourced my job with very little advanced notice. They want new employees but once you have been there a while they are ready for you to go. This has happened to many employees there.
Pros
A few
Cons
Many
Worked at hospital after completing my LVN degree.
LVN (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, TXOctober 27, 2017
Enjoyed working for TRMC in hospital and learned a lot worked in several areas of hospital. Worked Telemetry, Med Surgical, Pediatrics and Orthopedics.
Pros
Great opportunity for me as a new nurse
what i learned
Floor Nurse (Former Employee) –  Mt. Pleasant, TXSeptember 27, 2017
I learned to never trust anyone at TRMC ever. They were the most ungrateful biggest backstabbers i have ever met since becoming a nurse. If you are not part of their click then you must go.
Pros
Cons
everything
Great team work.
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, TXSeptember 17, 2017
Therapists are required to float all around the hospital to fill the needs of outpatient/inpatient acute care, and inpatient rehabilitation floor. Occasional need to service the behavioral unit. This is a very dynamic setting. The employees work for a rehabilitation contractor to the hospital and not directly as hospital employees.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere.
Cons
Unpredictable sensus.
Difficult and stressful place to work
Medical Director Hospitalist Service (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, TXAugust 10, 2017
Very difficult environment due to low moral of the hospital staff. Administration is not receptive to change, department leaders are protected from disciplinary action. The physicians on staff are very competitive and there is a very limited cooperation between the specialties and primary care. The hospital administration turns a blind eye to bad behavior and practices.
Pros
great location
Cons
many

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Titus Regional Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Titus Regional Medical Center Reviews by Location