TKC holdings Employee Reviews

Job Experience
FOOD SERVES DIRECTOR (Current Employee) –  Eatonton, GAMay 17, 2019
TKC is a great company to work for. I have only been here 2 1/2 months and I really have enjoyed it. I came in as a food service director. The unit that I have had some issues at first but I have got it back on track thanks to both my DM's. On the other hand the inventory process is a little long other than that you should try joining the team. #shoutoutTKC 5-17-2019 9:06AM
Cons
Long inventory process
Great working place
COMMISSARY ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  South Bay, FLMay 15, 2019
Tkc is a great working company the new management is awsome it is a better work place since the new management the hardest part about my job sometimes is the people but I can say that I enjoy help people so I dont let the few bad apple get in the way of helping the good one but at the end of the day I love working for tkc
Cons
Short break not enough time for lunch
Best Job i've had
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 10, 2019
If you like growth and being pushed out of your comfort zone (for the better) I would recommend joining the Trinity services team. There is so many great benefits that I didn't have at other jobs. You learn a lot and experience new things.
Pros
Team Members
Food Service Director (Current Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLMay 10, 2019
TKC Holdings has a lot of room to grow. Great benefits. Incentive programs like Rookies Fast Track. Friendly people to work with. You gain a lot of experience in food service. You can advance quickly if you are motivated.
Pros
Benefits, Tickets at Work, Rookies Fast Track, lots of training
Cons
work Holidays
Typical day at work
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Raiford, FLMay 8, 2019
A typical day at work involve unlocking doors and doing paperwork its rare that im stressed or having to do more than what my job requires me to do all around its a pretty cool job.
Pros
learning
Cons
I think our pay should be more
Team
FSD (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaMay 7, 2019
I really enjoy working with team members that actually enjoy what they do. My biggest challenge is trying to have new hires enjoy what they are doing. Some just apply for a job. for our company to succeed is to hire the right people that enjoy dealing with food and customer service.

I enjoy client inaction's and assuring they are happy with our services.
Pros
salary, staffing levels
Cons
Hiring
Productive and fun place to work with strong encouragement and support from HR and Leadership Teams!
Purchasing Manager/Buyer (Current Employee) –  Oldsmar, FLMay 6, 2019
Trinity is a great place to work with a very strong and supportive leadership team, clear direction, and a world-class HR team providing continuous applicable on-the-job training!
Great company to work for
Purchasing Manager/Buyer (Current Employee) –  Oldsmar, FLMay 6, 2019
TKC Holdings is a great company to work for! Departments support one another on all levels to increase clientele and make this company successful. At TKC, employees are treated fair and employees are groomed to grow. There are many advancement opportunities within the company. Employees are given the right tools to learn and grow with the company.
Pros
Advancement available
Productive and enjoyable place to work
Food Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Martinsburg, WVMay 5, 2019
This job is one of the best I have ever had my boss is very understanding and always accommodating when I need a day off or if I am unable to make it to work she is a very good manager
Good company, takes good care of their employees
Food Service Director (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceburg, TNMay 5, 2019
I enjoy my position because there is no two days alike. Always something to be done, at a pace where I can balance my day out busy and productive. I have my medical insurance and 401K and they actually have flex dollar allowance which I use to up my life insurance and still gain some into direct deposit each payday. Deal with a lot of admin,vendors,officers ,inmates, employees, numbers, making a profit while keeping client happy. Managers don't monitor every move in the unit. We stay in touch frequently. Good relationship with them and the client and my employees and some what respect from the inmates. Would highly reccomend a career here with them without a second thought. Going into my sixth year.
Pros
Pto, freedom to attend all meetings, webinars, meal is free
Cons
Always too hot or too cold. Always stress to make money
I enjoy working for TKC
Food Service Director (Current Employee) –  Galveston, TXMay 4, 2019
I enjoy working for TKC, there’s room for growth within the company. I advance in my position quickly, going on two years with the company. A company like family.
It’s alright to work at TKC
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Garland, TXMay 4, 2019
It’s a good place to work and the people are great. Also the team work is alright but needs improvement and some other things also need some improvement.
Pros
Good work place to work
Cons
Needs a lot of improvement
Fun working place
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Moultrie, GAMay 4, 2019
I like working for Trinity it's a changed I never work with inmates l Love my job it is stressful sometimes some times the immattrs make you mad don't what to do there jobs
Pros
Cons
Short break
It’s a place where you need to be aware of your surroundings and to address any funny business
Food Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAMay 3, 2019
I enjoy working here for the most part.every job has it’s bad apple you just have keep a strong mind and stay focus on you and your team safety and communicate often as possible to Management of any issues don’t let overlook it and speak up for your self don’t let anyone disrespect you but don’t disrespect them either.call a meeting and document everything so you can show an pattern of behavior
Pros
Stay focused on your job and don’t join drama just work
Cons
Keep in mind you work with inmates so don’t play around with inmates
Very fast pace
Kitchen Staff (Current Employee) –  Elko, NVMay 3, 2019
It is very fast pace. It feels more like a family than a work place. The benefits are by far the cheapest and best. There is alot more to this company than benefits, being fulltime, and fast pace. I highly recommend this company! You get PTO right away (but cant use it for 60-90 days which is fine by me) they offer so much. It's more than I can type. You wont regret working for this company
Pros
Free lunches, benefits, fast pace, rewards, point system, and more....
Cons
Remember, your working at a jail.
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Pinellas County, FLMay 3, 2019
I absolutely love working here but i also had security gaurd experience and training in knowing how to work in enviroments similar to this and having experience with having to be stern with people. With that being said, if you think you might be uncomfortable working around inmates then this probably isnt the job for you. I think alot of people see that starting pay is pretty good so they just go for it but please dont waste your time or the managers time. Theyr inmates, they talk back and sometimes have a bad attitude and you definetly have to just know that your going to have to tell them what to do. I lovw this job i love the people i work with and the enviroment i work in. I feel like this job was tailored for me. I think that they have a high turnover rate because people get in there and get intimidated and quit out of fear. Its a great place and i love it.
Pros
Cool managers!
Cons
Working with inmates who sometimes act out.
Kitchen Supervisor (Current Employee) –  York, SCMay 3, 2019
All my coworkers are helpful towards each other,its like our own little universe while we're there,great friends after work,my kitchen director really rocks
Pros
Great experience, officers get to taste our cookin skills
Cons
Everything's great
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 3, 2019
It's not a bad place to work.....you get to meet new people and find out more about what goes in preparing inmate food..................................
Productive and Fun Place to Work
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 3, 2019
I've been with the company for 30 years and enjoy coming to work everyday. Relaxed atmosphere, friendly staff, opportunities for growth and advancement, and management that encourages you.
#shoutoutTKC
Awsome company and great group of people!
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Remote - ArizonaMay 3, 2019
I enjoy working for TKC Holdings each and everyday. They have a wonderful group of people to work for and they are continually looking for way to improve employee satisfaction. The benefits and Rewards and Recognition programs just top the cake. Each day I get to talk to people of all culture in different states. I am so excited to know that is company recognizes talent and has opportunities to lean and advance. The hardest part of my job is that there is so much to learn and I want to know it all already!
Pros
The opportunity to work from home
Cons
1000 Medical co - pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TKC holdings. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5