TKC holdings Employee Reviews in Bradenton, FL

2.6Pay & Benefits
2.5Job Security & Advancement
I couldn't believe how i was treated!!
Operation team member (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLApril 5, 2019
I worked at this location and i must say honestly i thought i was coming into a great opportunity to better myself and the company.i worked hard everyday to move at a fast speed.Coming from loosing everything due to the expenses of a immediate death of a child i was very dedicated to better myself and others in the mist, but coming to this location i was bullied everyday from the employees. i had no car but saved and purchased one to be more reliable for work. I even went the extra mile to make things better for as a team effort, staying over to help other employees or even if it didn't require staying over regardless of how badly other employees treated me i still helped when needed as as a team is required. my first week i was working 7am till 11pm. Then it seemed like when i started going to management about the bullying within the company and head people started coming out they tried to hurry up and get me out of there by saying i was 3 minutes late even though i called in to a manager and provided them with the information of an accident due rainy weather conditions. they told me that they wanted to keep me there but due to it still being my 90 days probation they had to let me go. I really feel like this was an excuse due to me coming in and some of the favoritism towards the employees that was the cause of some of the bullying and leading of the others. i realized i was so stressed at this job with lack of sleep unhappy to come to work and had too much drama and work when i have non at home!
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
bullying, lack of team work, poor management, strict probation period.
Horrible place to work at
Forklift Operator shipping and recieving (Current Employee) –  Bradenton, FLNovember 17, 2018
TKC Holdings was a very disappointment. They have very poor management theres no communication whats so ever. Its a hostile environment place. No Teamwork at all lots of favoritism.
Official response from TKC holdings
December 13, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We take this and all issues very seriously, and we want to continue to improve the situation. At Trinity we believe it is imperative to have the right people in the right roles at all levels who are committed to our core values. This also means we remain responsive to constant changes in the industry while being strategic about our mission and growth. Sometimes this can result in unexpected organizational changes while at the same time providing ongoing opportunities for employees to expand and succeed. Indeed reviews are anonymous, however if you would like to talk more about it please e-mail us at hr@tkcholdings.com and we will handle the issue further: