TKC holdings Employee Reviews in Buckeye, AZ

2.5Job Security & Advancement
Depressing and not supportive at all.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Buckeye, AZJuly 12, 2018
Out of all the places I worked, this place was one of the worst places. Uppermanagement basically thought you weren't worth much, work enviorment was very depressing. Its even worse for women mainly due to the rumors that get spread around about you. I would only recommend this job as a last resort. If you join with them prepare to say good bye to your personal life as well. They will call you on your days off and ask you to do outrageous hours.
Pros
Free lunches, break once in a while
Cons
Work enviorment sucked uppermanagement was almost no help.
Official response from TKC holdings
December 13, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We take this and all issues very seriously, and we want to continue to improve the situation. At Trinity we believe it is imperative to have the right people in the right roles at all levels who are committed to our core values. This also means we remain responsive to constant changes in the industry while being strategic about our mission and growth. Sometimes this can result in unexpected organizational changes while at the same time providing ongoing opportunities for employees to expand and succeed. Indeed reviews are anonymous, however if you would like to talk more about it please e-mail us at hr@tkcholdings.com and we will handle the issue further:

Horrible
Food Service Lead (Former Employee) –  Buckeye, AZMay 7, 2018
Dont work here they suck at hours, the managers have no idea what they are doing and you always get bitzh at for no reason. You have to work like a slave for little money.
Pros
Cons
No breaks, no sleep, no family time.
Official response from TKC holdings