TKC holdings Employee Reviews in Elkridge, MD

Stressful and cutthroat place
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Elkridge, MDMarch 25, 2019
Management does not care about employees, high turnover rate, lack of advancement opportunities, absolutely no work/life balance, treated like a machine, would not recommend anyone to work here unless you are in a dire need of a job.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Everything else
If you enjoy being under paid, working long hours, and being unappreciated this is the job for you!
Recieving clerk (Former Employee) –  Elkridge, MDJanuary 27, 2019
Management Is terrible. Place is unorganized. Treats Spanish better then other races. Overworked and definitely underpaid. They dont care. The Customer is more important then the employee.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Poor Management
Official response from TKC holdings
January 30, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We take this and all issues very seriously, and we want to continue to improve the situation. At Trinity we believe it is imperative to have the right people in the right roles at all levels who are committed to our core values. This also means we remain responsive to constant changes in the industry while being strategic about our mission and growth. Sometimes this can result in unexpected organizational changes while at the same time providing ongoing opportunities for employees to expand and succeed. Indeed reviews are anonymous, however if you would like to talk more about it please e-mail us at hr@tkcholdings.com and we will handle the issue further: