TKC holdings Employee Reviews in Galveston, TX

Management is bipola
Cook (Former Employee) –  Galveston, TXJanuary 30, 2019
if you work for this company you are insane management does not have people skills officers treat you like you're a prisoner or inmate this job I would advice to you is to run this is not a place to work they should have it made you wanted to place because they're actually better than the actual staff of the management!!!I would rather work at McDonald's for $9 into work for this company this company sucks it's a bad place bad environment and bad management my advice to you is to run if you can!!!
Pros
Pros there are no pros
Cons
Conn's don't work here the place is bad they run business horrible and they treat you like an inmate
Official response from TKC holdings
February 21, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We take this and all issues very seriously, and we want to continue to improve the situation. At Trinity we believe it is imperative to have the right people in the right roles at all levels who are committed to our core values. This also means we remain responsive to constant changes in the industry while being strategic about our mission and growth. Sometimes this can result in unexpected organizational changes while at the same time providing ongoing opportunities for employees to expand and succeed. Indeed reviews are anonymous, however if you would like to talk more about it please e-mail us at hr@tkcholdings.com and we will handle the issue further: