TKC holdings Employee Reviews in Phoenix, AZ

Best Job i've had
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 10, 2019
If you like growth and being pushed out of your comfort zone (for the better) I would recommend joining the Trinity services team. There is so many great benefits that I didn't have at other jobs. You learn a lot and experience new things.
Pros
Team Members
Great company
Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 14, 2019
My experience working for the organization has always been very positive over the last year I have been employed with TKC Holdings and Trinity Services Group. Since employed with the organization I have always been impressed with senior management & field staff. Working in the southwest region the management team is always searching for new ways to assist their staff members and develop their careers. There are several Regional Vice Presidents that started their careers in entry level positions and have developed into senior executive positions. They have an excellent benefits program for their industry and several programs which I have utilized including the tuition assistance, Power Purchasing program, discount for gym memberships and discount with GM vehicles. This is an organization you can find a career.
Pros
Benefits and great west regional management team
January 25, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate and value all our employee’s feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve and streamline our processes and it is through your valuable feedback this is possible. Keep up the good work.

Great company
Human Resources Representative II (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 8, 2018
I have been employed with TKC Holdings (Trinity & Keefe) for over one year. My experiences have always been positive working for this organization. New employees upon starting their employment are assigned a TARGET or mentor their first several weeks of employment to provide on-hands training of their jobs and working in a correctional environment. The benefits program is also excellent for the warehouse and food service industries including medical & dental and all other benefits you would expect. In addition, the 401(k) is the best I have seen with matching dollar for dollar the first three percent. While they do have some turnover like other food service employers, they have a high percentage of individuals both hourly and salary that have been with the organization for 20 plus years. I would recommend this company to all my friends
Pros
Benefits and great regional management team
December 13, 2018