TKC holdings Employee Reviews in Pickens, SC

Promoting someone with no qualifications is so unfair.
Food Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Pickens, SCJanuary 31, 2018
I loved working at the prison. I put my heart into my work. Unfortunately the new boss took every weekend off which made scheduling unfair to the food supervisors. Slacking in hiring additional help ;made long work weeks.
Pros
Calm and steady work.
Cons
Unfair promotion to unexperienced employees
Official response from TKC holdings
January 10, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We take this and all issues very seriously, and we want to continue to improve the situation. At Trinity we believe it is imperative to have the right people in the right roles at all levels who are committed to our core values. This also means we remain responsive to constant changes in the industry while being strategic about our mission and growth. Sometimes this can result in unexpected organizational changes while at the same time providing ongoing opportunities for employees to expand and succeed. Indeed / Glassdoor reviews are anonymous, however if you would like to talk more about it please e-mail us at hr@tkcholdings.com and we will handle the issue further:

Official response from TKC holdings
January 10, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We take this and all issues very seriously, and we want to continue to improve the situation. At Trinity we believe it is imperative to have the right people in the right roles at all levels who are committed to our core values. This also means we remain responsive to constant changes in the industry while being strategic about our mission and growth. Sometimes this can result in unexpected organizational changes while at the same time providing ongoing opportunities for employees to expand and succeed. Indeed reviews are anonymous, however if you would like to talk more about it please e-mail us at hr@tkcholdings.com and we will handle the issue further: