TKC holdings Employee Reviews in Saint Charles, MO

Worst job ever
Shipping staff (Current Employee) –  St charles MoMarch 8, 2018
This company does not believe in fair compensation. They have not had a starting pay increase in over 14 years. Raises are pretty much non existent. I've been with the company 3 years and don't even make $1 more an hour than I did when I started. They have taken away vacation days. Taken away a profit sharing bonus among other things. The people I work with are great but the company is one of the most unorganized and chaotic places I've ever worked. Its all about the mighty dollar with them.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
No heat no ac dusty dirty long hours unorganized uncaring some unsafe working conditions.
Official response from TKC holdings
December 13, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We take this and all issues very seriously, and we want to continue to improve the situation. At Trinity we believe it is imperative to have the right people in the right roles at all levels who are committed to our core values. This also means we remain responsive to constant changes in the industry while being strategic about our mission and growth. Sometimes this can result in unexpected organizational changes while at the same time providing ongoing opportunities for employees to expand and succeed. Indeed reviews are anonymous, however if you would like to talk more about it please e-mail us at hr@tkcholdings.com and we will handle the issue further: