TKC holdings Employee Reviews in St. Louis, MO

Great place to work!
Director (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 18, 2019
TKC offers allot of opportunities to learn, collaborate with peers, enhance your skill set and contribute to the companies success. Managers are very supportive of their employees.
June 19, 2019

Keep up the good work.

Amazing Benefits!
Regional Director (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 31, 2019
The new benefits program is amazing! It is so easy to pick and choose what works best for you. AND - they offer up to $1000 in flex dollars to offset the cost!
June 19, 2019

Thank you for your review and feedback. We appreciate and value all of our
employee’s feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve and you are
valued part of this process. Keep up the good work.

Productive and Fun Place to Work
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 3, 2019
I've been with the company for 30 years and enjoy coming to work everyday. Relaxed atmosphere, friendly staff, opportunities for growth and advancement, and management that encourages you.
#shoutoutTKC
Great place, awesome management
Senior Implementation Analyst (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 3, 2019
I have been here for many years. The management has been great. I have never felt like I was held back or not encourage to do and be more. The development has been invaluable.
Pros
all of them
I was promised a great experience, but became part of a volatile situation
Team member (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 5, 2019
When I started with TKC I was sold on the idea of growing my career knowledge. The pay was pretty good, but now I know why. As a member of the Talent Acquisition team your hard work and vision is not appreciated. I my last months my boss told me to take employees I-9 information over the phone to “just get them filed” which is a MAJOR DHS violation. Afraid of adverse action I complied. When you as the director of Talent Acquision why your job is posted you will be told that your job is “not at risk” and “you have nothing to worry about.” I was never notified by my manager of any deficiencies in my performance. Unfortunately these are just a few issues during my time of employment with TKC. Read the reviews, take your time to research the company, and make sure upon your separation you get paid out for your owed PTO.
Pros
Cons
Volitale work environment, zero transparency, not contact with your manager
January 25, 2019

We were disappointed to read your employment experience with TKC did not meet your expectations. TKC believes in adhering to the highest standards of ethics and behavior. To support that, we provide our employees with multiple vehicles, both internally and externally, to communicate their concerns and have them addressed. This includes providing an external and confidential Ethics and Integrity Hotline that is available to all employees 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We hope you took advantage of one those vehicles while you were an employee with us.

As it relates to your PTO, it is the policy of TKC to pay out all accrued but unused PTO upon separation of employment. If you believe you were not paid out your full PTO balance, please contact us directly.

We wish you the best of luck in your next career endeavor.

Stressful!
Commissary representative (Former Employee) –  St.louis MissouriNovember 16, 2018
Management is terrible! Operations manager is non responsive and never seen to check how things are going at the facility. No communication and lack luster co workers. Dangerous work environment. Company only cares about the dollar since it was sold. My recommendation is to look else where. The pay is terrible and the raises if you get one you might as well have them keep it. Not worth the headache
December 13, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We take this and all issues very seriously, and we want to continue to improve the situation. At Trinity we believe it is imperative to have the right people in the right roles at all levels who are committed to our core values. This also means we remain responsive to constant changes in the industry while being strategic about our mission and growth. Sometimes this can result in unexpected organizational changes while at the same time providing ongoing opportunities for employees to expand and succeed. Indeed reviews are anonymous, however if you would like to talk more about it please e-mail us at hr@tkcholdings.com and we will handle the issue further:

Remember when TKC was Enterprise company? its nothing like that now
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 3, 2018
I believe the best traits of TKC are gone. Work-family balance and job security brought many of us to this company. We enjoyed team level autonomy and self-governance. The new owner is trying to flip (buy, pretty up the books, and quickly sell) TKC. With all the changes TKC is now a low paying, an understaffed company with limited career advancement/training opportunities. If you are a yes man, TKC is the right job for you.
Excellent
Director, Talent and Workforce Strategy (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 5, 2018
If you are looking for a place where your ideas are heard and acted upon then this is the perfect place for you. Each member of the HR Leadership team is encouraged to participate in initiatives that broaden your knowledge base. As a leader, you are supported and given the autonomy to make decisions and to lead your team's success. If you are looking for a role that truly challenges you to grow then you should consider joining this organization.
December 13, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate and value all our employee’s feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve and streamline our processes and it is through your valuable feedback this is possible. Keep up the good work.

A company that does not value the employee
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 31, 2018
This is a company that constantly says one thing to employees while doing another. Examples: We promote from within. We are a team. We care about our employees. In reality none of that is true. It may have been several years ago but it isn't anymore.
Pros
Free lunch from 1 of 3 places one time a month.
Cons
No way to move up.

Workplace
Implementation Analyst (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 12, 2018
Culture and management needs improvement other than that its a ok place to get your foot in the door for an IT professional. Learned and gain experience in how work place cultures work.
Pros
Get your foot in the door job
Cons
benefits have recently been changed
January 10, 2019

Terrible place
HR Generalist (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 13, 2017
Terrible place to work

Broken promises
Unstable
Cut-throat
Alot of turnover
No growth in terms of career
Low pay

I would recommend that you find another company that offers stability and room for advancement
Very fun place to work
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 23, 2017
Idea job for college student, very fun place work. Great to have on resume. There very family oriented. All holidays are honored and your feed by 5 star chefts and catered by 5 star resturants. The company is closed on sundays and major holidays to allow everyone time with their families. If there is bad weather the call center will close to ensure the safety of their workers.
Pros
So many freebies and celebrations
Cons
Compensation