TKC holdings Employee Reviews for Commissary Representative

2.5Pay & Benefits
2.4Job Security & Advancement
Love management
Commissary Representative (Current Employee) –  Florence, AZAugust 19, 2018
Great people to work with amazing, understanding management. The inmates don't bother me either. The job can at times be stressful but it's rare when. You have a great team.
Pros
Only work 4 days a week. Full time. Amazing management. Wonderful work environment.
Cons
Pay.
Official response from TKC holdings
December 13, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate and value all our employee’s feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve and streamline our processes and it is through your valuable feedback this is possible. Keep up the good work.

Stay far away
Commissary Representative (Former Employee) –  Oakwood, VAJune 25, 2018
Management was a snake in the grass. The pay was not worth the risk you put yourself at. Worst of all no matter how good you are, I, and others who worked here will get horrible references if we apply anywhere else. This company does not care about you or any of it's employees.
Pros
Cons
Manager was not qualified for their job.
Official response from TKC holdings
December 13, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We take this and all issues very seriously, and we want to continue to improve the situation. At Trinity we believe it is imperative to have the right people in the right roles at all levels who are committed to our core values. This also means we remain responsive to constant changes in the industry while being strategic about our mission and growth. Sometimes this can result in unexpected organizational changes while at the same time providing ongoing opportunities for employees to expand and succeed. Indeed reviews are anonymous, however if you would like to talk more about it please e-mail us at hr@tkcholdings.com and we will handle the issue further: