TKC holdings Employee Reviews for Driver

Bad,interview very judgemental
Driver (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 1, 2018
This is a very bad job with people with bad personality. This job suck. I mean this job really suck. I never ever come here.Judgemental company. This job address you so wrong when u meet manager its no respect.
Pros
Cons
All bad
Official response from TKC holdings
December 13, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We take this and all issues very seriously, and we want to continue to improve the situation. At Trinity we believe it is imperative to have the right people in the right roles at all levels who are committed to our core values. This also means we remain responsive to constant changes in the industry while being strategic about our mission and growth. Sometimes this can result in unexpected organizational changes while at the same time providing ongoing opportunities for employees to expand and succeed. Indeed reviews are anonymous, however if you would like to talk more about it please e-mail us at hr@tkcholdings.com and we will handle the issue further: