TKC holdings Employee Reviews for Food Service Director

Great Company, Great People
Food Service Director (Current Employee) –  Monroe County, NYJune 6, 2019
I was hired in December 2018. All of the Trinity staff I have worked with or have come in contact with have been friendly and extremely helpful. for the short time I have been employed I can say this is a great company with great people that make you feel you are part of the team.
David Freda
Pros
Stability
Cons
None at this time.
Official response from TKC holdings
June 19, 2019

Thank you for your review and feedback. We appreciate and value all of our
employee’s feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve and you are
valued part of this process. Keep up the good work.

Job Experience
FOOD SERVES DIRECTOR (Current Employee) –  Eatonton, GAMay 17, 2019
TKC is a great company to work for. I have only been here 2 1/2 months and I really have enjoyed it. I came in as a food service director. The unit that I have had some issues at first but I have got it back on track thanks to both my DM's. On the other hand the inventory process is a little long other than that you should try joining the team. #shoutoutTKC 5-17-2019 9:06AM
Cons
Long inventory process
Food Service Director (Current Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLMay 10, 2019
TKC Holdings has a lot of room to grow. Great benefits. Incentive programs like Rookies Fast Track. Friendly people to work with. You gain a lot of experience in food service. You can advance quickly if you are motivated.
Pros
Benefits, Tickets at Work, Rookies Fast Track, lots of training
Cons
work Holidays
Good company, takes good care of their employees
Food Service Director (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceburg, TNMay 5, 2019
I enjoy my position because there is no two days alike. Always something to be done, at a pace where I can balance my day out busy and productive. I have my medical insurance and 401K and they actually have flex dollar allowance which I use to up my life insurance and still gain some into direct deposit each payday. Deal with a lot of admin,vendors,officers ,inmates, employees, numbers, making a profit while keeping client happy. Managers don't monitor every move in the unit. We stay in touch frequently. Good relationship with them and the client and my employees and some what respect from the inmates. Would highly reccomend a career here with them without a second thought. Going into my sixth year.
Pros
Pto, freedom to attend all meetings, webinars, meal is free
Cons
Always too hot or too cold. Always stress to make money
I enjoy working for TKC
Food Service Director (Current Employee) –  Galveston, TXMay 4, 2019
I enjoy working for TKC, there’s room for growth within the company. I advance in my position quickly, going on two years with the company. A company like family.
Ego trip
Food Service Director (Former Employee) –  Pickens, SCApril 24, 2019
I felt like I was in a bureaucracy with my own company. Everything was micromanaged, it was an ego trip from the leaders, basically the Food Service directors are doing the job of everybody else seems like. Staff is way under paid for what they do.
Pros
Non
Cons
To many to post
Pathetic business
Food Service Director (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDOctober 6, 2018
This company is a joke. They push rotten, moldy, out dated food that they buy at a discount. They falsify invoices and bill the client a higher price. Pathetic uneducated managers that are spineless and weak that wear their wife's panties to work.
Pros
absolutely zero
Cons
Everything about them
Official response from TKC holdings
December 13, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We take this and all issues very seriously, and we want to continue to improve the situation. At Trinity we believe it is imperative to have the right people in the right roles at all levels who are committed to our core values. This also means we remain responsive to constant changes in the industry while being strategic about our mission and growth. Sometimes this can result in unexpected organizational changes while at the same time providing ongoing opportunities for employees to expand and succeed. Indeed reviews are anonymous, however if you would like to talk more about it please e-mail us at hr@tkcholdings.com and we will handle the issue further: