TKC holdings Employee Reviews for Kitchen Supervisor

Kitchen Supervisor (Current Employee) –  York, SCMay 3, 2019
All my coworkers are helpful towards each other,its like our own little universe while we're there,great friends after work,my kitchen director really rocks
Pros
Great experience, officers get to taste our cookin skills
Cons
Everything's great
Never ever work here
Kitchen Supervisor (Former Employee) –  ArizonaFebruary 7, 2018
Worst job I ever had . Shady upper management . Always blame the little guy takes no responsibility for their mess ups. Really I'm so happy not to work there any more.
Official response from TKC holdings
January 10, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We take this and all issues very seriously, and we want to continue to improve the situation. At Trinity we believe it is imperative to have the right people in the right roles at all levels who are committed to our core values. This also means we remain responsive to constant changes in the industry while being strategic about our mission and growth. Sometimes this can result in unexpected organizational changes while at the same time providing ongoing opportunities for employees to expand and succeed. Indeed / Glassdoor reviews are anonymous, however if you would like to talk more about it please e-mail us at hr@tkcholdings.com and we will handle the issue further:

Worst place ever to work.
Kitchen supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kinross, MINovember 30, 2017
Managers have no clue, under paid, dangerous, serve food that is rotten. Witch puts u at risk to save a few pennies.. Dangerous.................................................................................
Pros
None. Low pay. Dangerous
Cons
Dangerous. You will be serving rotten... Witch puts u at risk...