TKC holdings Employee Reviews for Order Picker

If you enjoy being under paid, working long hours, and being unappreciated this is the job for you!
Picker (Current Employee) –  New JerseyJanuary 17, 2019
Management is awful and HR is a mess. Upper management is delightful to speak to but unhelpful in workplace situations. Workplace issues are pushed aside or covered up. Most the floor employees are great, you always have those few people that are difficult. If your a overachiever or looking for advancement this isn't the place for you. I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone. Lots of room for advancement but dont hold your breath. You will repeatedly told you can advance but it will never happen. If you make more then minimum wage dont expects a raise, pretty much ever. Less then $1 raise in 5 year.
Cons
Underpaid, overworked. Unappreciated, managament is unknowable and unprofessional, constant lies about advancement
Official response from TKC holdings
January 30, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We take this and all issues very seriously, and we want to continue to improve the situation. At Trinity we believe it is imperative to have the right people in the right roles at all levels who are committed to our core values. This also means we remain responsive to constant changes in the industry while being strategic about our mission and growth. Sometimes this can result in unexpected organizational changes while at the same time providing ongoing opportunities for employees to expand and succeed. Indeed reviews are anonymous, however if you would like to talk more about it please e-mail us at hr@tkcholdings.com and we will handle the issue further:

Official response from TKC holdings
January 25, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We take this and all issues very seriously, and we want to continue to improve the situation. At Trinity we believe it is imperative to have the right people in the right roles at all levels who are committed to our core values. This also means we remain responsive to constant changes in the industry while being strategic about our mission and growth. Sometimes this can result in unexpected organizational changes while at the same time providing ongoing opportunities for employees to expand and succeed. Indeed / Glassdoor reviews are anonymous, however if you would like to talk more about it please e-mail us at hr@tkcholdings.com and we will handle the issue further: