TKC holdings Employee Reviews for Production Supervisor

Hostile Uncomfortable and Unappreciated
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Eloy, AZJune 28, 2018
Disrespectful management talks to you any kind of way. Short on staff and they expect you to fill the load doing more and more work with no appreciation. Inconsiderate to our needs and personal life they threaten and sabotage your position and manipulate you to be a robot and take orders or else your demoted then fired. Yes the pay is good but eventually keeping your head down and just working doesn’t last too long. Places like this always need a scape goat.
Pros
40 hours A week, good pay
Cons
Where to begin
Official response from TKC holdings
December 13, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We take this and all issues very seriously, and we want to continue to improve the situation. At Trinity we believe it is imperative to have the right people in the right roles at all levels who are committed to our core values. This also means we remain responsive to constant changes in the industry while being strategic about our mission and growth. Sometimes this can result in unexpected organizational changes while at the same time providing ongoing opportunities for employees to expand and succeed. Indeed reviews are anonymous, however if you would like to talk more about it please e-mail us at hr@tkcholdings.com and we will handle the issue further: