TKC holdings Employee Reviews for Shipping and Receiving Clerk

Worst place
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Bridgeton, MOApril 15, 2019
They don’t care about employees. Management sucks. They have rat and roaches in the Bridgeton location (13870 corporate woods trail) and to fix it they have exterminator that comes out every couple weeks. I worked Monday-Friday 6-430 and Saturday 5-12. You off day after thanksgiving but work Christmas Eve. Turn over rate is high. Only thing i liked about this job is some of my coworkers.
Cons
They do not care about their employees at all
Shipping Staff (Current Employee) –  Bridgeton, MOApril 8, 2018
Investment company that bought out a great company (Keefe). They cut almost everything we had and they couldn't care less if you have been there 20 years or 20 days. Buzzers for break are annoying. They want more and more out of you and raises are TERRIBLE! I would stay away from this company unless you are very desperate. Management wants more and more out of you but don't give you anything in return.
Official response from TKC holdings
December 13, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We take this and all issues very seriously, and we want to continue to improve the situation. At Trinity we believe it is imperative to have the right people in the right roles at all levels who are committed to our core values. This also means we remain responsive to constant changes in the industry while being strategic about our mission and growth. Sometimes this can result in unexpected organizational changes while at the same time providing ongoing opportunities for employees to expand and succeed. Indeed reviews are anonymous, however if you would like to talk more about it please e-mail us at hr@tkcholdings.com and we will handle the issue further:

Worst job ever
Shipping staff (Current Employee) –  St charles MoMarch 8, 2018
This company does not believe in fair compensation. They have not had a starting pay increase in over 14 years. Raises are pretty much non existent. I've been with the company 3 years and don't even make $1 more an hour than I did when I started. They have taken away vacation days. Taken away a profit sharing bonus among other things. The people I work with are great but the company is one of the most unorganized and chaotic places I've ever worked. Its all about the mighty dollar with them.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
No heat no ac dusty dirty long hours unorganized uncaring some unsafe working conditions.
Official response from TKC holdings
December 13, 2018

Tired physical
Shipping Staff (Current Employee) –  Elkridge, MDJuly 12, 2017
All day walk to get the numbers of requirement. No future, and at the end of the day you feel pain all your body. Only once a year increase paid but very very little. No bonus reality, but they said they provide bonus according to your job performance.