TKC holdings Employee Reviews for Warehouse Worker

Just don't do it
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CANovember 20, 2018
They couldn't care any less about their employees, management showed lots of favoritism, they took away a lot of benefits, vacation time was changed and they took away yearly bonuses.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list!
December 13, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We take this and all issues very seriously, and we want to continue to improve the situation. At Trinity we believe it is imperative to have the right people in the right roles at all levels who are committed to our core values. This also means we remain responsive to constant changes in the industry while being strategic about our mission and growth. Sometimes this can result in unexpected organizational changes while at the same time providing ongoing opportunities for employees to expand and succeed. Indeed reviews are anonymous, however if you would like to talk more about it please e-mail us at hr@tkcholdings.com and we will handle the issue further:

Low pay and management doesn't care about the hourly worker
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa County, FLAugust 2, 2018
You deal with crazy inmates for little pay. They don't promote within. If your not liked by upper management they get rid of you. They also used to start new workers at $12 an hour, I guess they dropped their pay to $11. If you go the extra mile, you wont get recognized.
Pros
Its Monday thur Friday
Cons
They don't care about workers at the bottom
December 13, 2018

A company that does not value the employee
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 31, 2018
This is a company that constantly says one thing to employees while doing another. Examples: We promote from within. We are a team. We care about our employees. In reality none of that is true. It may have been several years ago but it isn't anymore.
Pros
Free lunch from 1 of 3 places one time a month.
Cons
No way to move up.