TKC holdings Employee Review

View all TKC holdings reviews

Awsome company and great group of people!
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Remote - ArizonaMay 3, 2019
I enjoy working for TKC Holdings each and everyday. They have a wonderful group of people to work for and they are continually looking for way to improve employee satisfaction. The benefits and Rewards and Recognition programs just top the cake. Each day I get to talk to people of all culture in different states. I am so excited to know that is company recognizes talent and has opportunities to lean and advance. The hardest part of my job is that there is so much to learn and I want to know it all already!
Pros
The opportunity to work from home
Cons
1000 Medical co - pay

Other TKC holdings Employee Reviews

Good job and work enviroment
Commissary Manager (Current Employee) –  Cambria County, PAJune 19, 2019
TKC provides a competitive wage and benefits package. They are very helpful with any problems that arise. There is always someone to help you with any issue you should have in your job.
Pros
good pay and benifits
Great place to work!
Director (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 18, 2019
TKC offers allot of opportunities to learn, collaborate with peers, enhance your skill set and contribute to the companies success. Managers are very supportive of their employees.
Official response from TKC holdings
June 19, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate and value all our employee’s feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve and streamline our processes and it is through your valuable feedback this is possible.
Keep up the good work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TKC holdings. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6