TKC holdings Employee Review

View all TKC holdings reviews

I was promised a great experience, but became part of a volatile situation
Team member (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 5, 2019
When I started with TKC I was sold on the idea of growing my career knowledge. The pay was pretty good, but now I know why. As a member of the Talent Acquisition team your hard work and vision is not appreciated. I my last months my boss told me to take employees I-9 information over the phone to “just get them filed” which is a MAJOR DHS violation. Afraid of adverse action I complied. When you as the director of Talent Acquision why your job is posted you will be told that your job is “not at risk” and “you have nothing to worry about.” I was never notified by my manager of any deficiencies in my performance. Unfortunately these are just a few issues during my time of employment with TKC. Read the reviews, take your time to research the company, and make sure upon your separation you get paid out for your owed PTO.
Pros
Cons
Volitale work environment, zero transparency, not contact with your manager
Official response from TKC holdings
January 25, 2019

We were disappointed to read your employment experience with TKC did not meet your expectations. TKC believes in adhering to the highest standards of ethics and behavior. To support that, we provide our employees with multiple vehicles, both internally and externally, to communicate their concerns and have them addressed. This includes providing an external and confidential Ethics and Integrity Hotline that is available to all employees 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We hope you took advantage of one those vehicles while you were an employee with us.

As it relates to your PTO, it is the policy of TKC to pay out all accrued but unused PTO upon separation of employment. If you believe you were not paid out your full PTO balance, please contact us directly.

We wish you the best of luck in your next career endeavor.

Other TKC holdings Employee Reviews

Job Experience
FOOD SERVES DIRECTOR (Current Employee) –  Eatonton, GAMay 17, 2019
TKC is a great company to work for. I have only been here 2 1/2 months and I really have enjoyed it. I came in as a food service director. The unit that I have had some issues at first but I have got it back on track thanks to both my DM's. On the other hand the inventory process is a little long other than that you should try joining the team. #shoutoutTKC 5-17-2019 9:06AM
Cons
Long inventory process
Great working place
COMMISSARY ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  South Bay, FLMay 15, 2019
Tkc is a great working company the new management is awsome it is a better work place since the new management the hardest part about my job sometimes is the people but I can say that I enjoy help people so I dont let the few bad apple get in the way of helping the good one but at the end of the day I love working for tkc
Cons
Short break not enough time for lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TKC holdings. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5