TKC holdings Employee Review

View all TKC holdings reviews

Remember, your working at a jail.
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Pinellas County, FLMay 3, 2019
I absolutely love working here but i also had security gaurd experience and training in knowing how to work in enviroments similar to this and having experience with having to be stern with people. With that being said, if you think you might be uncomfortable working around inmates then this probably isnt the job for you. I think alot of people see that starting pay is pretty good so they just go for it but please dont waste your time or the managers time. Theyr inmates, they talk back and sometimes have a bad attitude and you definetly have to just know that your going to have to tell them what to do. I lovw this job i love the people i work with and the enviroment i work in. I feel like this job was tailored for me. I think that they have a high turnover rate because people get in there and get intimidated and quit out of fear. Its a great place and i love it.
Pros
Cool managers!
Cons
Working with inmates who sometimes act out.

Other TKC holdings Employee Reviews

Good job and work enviroment
Commissary Manager (Current Employee) –  Cambria County, PAJune 19, 2019
TKC provides a competitive wage and benefits package. They are very helpful with any problems that arise. There is always someone to help you with any issue you should have in your job.
Pros
good pay and benifits
Great place to work!
Director (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 18, 2019
TKC offers allot of opportunities to learn, collaborate with peers, enhance your skill set and contribute to the companies success. Managers are very supportive of their employees.
Official response from TKC holdings
June 19, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate and value all our employee’s feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve and streamline our processes and it is through your valuable feedback this is possible.
Keep up the good work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TKC holdings. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6