TKC holdings Employee Review

View all TKC holdings reviews

High Paced work enviroment with options to move up.
Administrative Manager (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 11, 2019
Great place to work. Lots of skills can be learned through in-house training and the job never gets dull or boring. Everyday is new and there's plenty of opportunities to meet new people.
Official response from TKC holdings
June 19, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate and value all our employee’s feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve and streamline our processes and it is through your valuable feedback this is possible.
Keep up the good work.

Other TKC holdings Employee Reviews

Welcoming and relaxed setting
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Keefe GroupJuly 18, 2019
A welcoming and relaxed work environment where a majority of the employees have a natural smile on their face. During my meet and greet session, I was very impressed with the employee retention. I have met and have continued to meet people in a variety of departments that have worked here for 8, 12, 24+ years! That says a lot about the management technique, benefits and perks. It says that people WANT to work here. I love that. #shoutoutTKC
Great Plac to work
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Southeast RegionJuly 18, 2019
I have been with Trinity Services Group for 9 years and love every minute of it. I started 9 years ago as an hourly employee not knowing anything about the job. I went into it at 100%. With hard work I moved up fast. I am now a General Manager. I would recommend anyone to work for this company. The pay and benefits are very good. I have never worked for a more professional company in my life. If you are looking for a good career come to Trinity Services Group.
Pros
Working for Trinity Services Group
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TKC holdings. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7