TKC holdings Employee Review

View all TKC holdings reviews

Good job and work enviroment
Commissary Manager (Current Employee) –  Cambria County, PAJune 19, 2019
TKC provides a competitive wage and benefits package. They are very helpful with any problems that arise. There is always someone to help you with any issue you should have in your job.
Pros
good pay and benifits

Other TKC holdings Employee Reviews

Welcoming and relaxed setting
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Keefe GroupJuly 18, 2019
A welcoming and relaxed work environment where a majority of the employees have a natural smile on their face. During my meet and greet session, I was very impressed with the employee retention. I have met and have continued to meet people in a variety of departments that have worked here for 8, 12, 24+ years! That says a lot about the management technique, benefits and perks. It says that people WANT to work here. I love that. #shoutoutTKC
Great Plac to work
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Southeast RegionJuly 18, 2019
I have been with Trinity Services Group for 9 years and love every minute of it. I started 9 years ago as an hourly employee not knowing anything about the job. I went into it at 100%. With hard work I moved up fast. I am now a General Manager. I would recommend anyone to work for this company. The pay and benefits are very good. I have never worked for a more professional company in my life. If you are looking for a good career come to Trinity Services Group.
Pros
Working for Trinity Services Group
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TKC holdings. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7