TKC holdings Employee Review

View all TKC holdings reviews

It’s a place where you need to be aware of your surroundings and to address any funny business
Food Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAMay 3, 2019
I enjoy working here for the most part.every job has it’s bad apple you just have keep a strong mind and stay focus on you and your team safety and communicate often as possible to Management of any issues don’t let overlook it and speak up for your self don’t let anyone disrespect you but don’t disrespect them either.call a meeting and document everything so you can show an pattern of behavior
Pros
Stay focused on your job and don’t join drama just work
Cons
Keep in mind you work with inmates so don’t play around with inmates

Other TKC holdings Employee Reviews

Career Opportunity, Multi-tasking, Productive
Administrative Support (Current Employee) –  Douglas, AZJune 11, 2019
In my experience working for TKC holdings it has been of growth and challenging myself to learn the operation. I enjoy my job because TKC holdings has provided the tools for me to gain the knowledge and confidence to complete my daily tasks successfully.
Pros
Great training, opportunity to travel, career growth
High Paced work enviroment with options to move up.
Administrative Manager (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 11, 2019
Great place to work. Lots of skills can be learned through in-house training and the job never gets dull or boring. Everyday is new and there's plenty of opportunities to meet new people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TKC holdings. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5