TKC holdings Employee Review

View all TKC holdings reviews

Nothing to say
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Georgia Recreation Area, GAMay 4, 2019
I worked at a lot of locations for this company over the years and then had my salary cut in half and still working at different places for the company
Pros
Nothing to say
Cons
Nothing to say
Official response from TKC holdings
May 23, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We value your input and strive to provide competitive wages and outstanding benefits to our employees. If you have specific questions or concerns we invite you to email us at hr@tkcholdings.com.

Other TKC holdings Employee Reviews

Career Opportunity, Multi-tasking, Productive
Administrative Support (Current Employee) –  Douglas, AZJune 11, 2019
In my experience working for TKC holdings it has been of growth and challenging myself to learn the operation. I enjoy my job because TKC holdings has provided the tools for me to gain the knowledge and confidence to complete my daily tasks successfully.
Pros
Great training, opportunity to travel, career growth
High Paced work enviroment with options to move up.
Administrative Manager (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 11, 2019
Great place to work. Lots of skills can be learned through in-house training and the job never gets dull or boring. Everyday is new and there's plenty of opportunities to meet new people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TKC holdings. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5