TKC holdings Employee Reviews

Great place, awesome management
Senior Implementation Analyst (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 3, 2019
I have been here for many years. The management has been great. I have never felt like I was held back or not encourage to do and be more. The development has been invaluable.
Pros
all of them
I have found my job to be fast paced but fun. My Manager allows me to make decisions & contribute to our team goals. Constructive feedback to help you
TA SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  RemoteMay 3, 2019
I highly recommend TKC as a great company to work for if you enjoy working with diverse people. Opportunity for growth within the company, is a plus. As an employee, I’m able to contribute to company policies and procedures that has helped me learn more about the organization and expectations.
Pros
Benefits, Rewards & Recognition Program, Training
Cons
Communication w/in the organization needs improvement.
Fun atmosphere and staff
Customer Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOMay 3, 2019
I enjoy coming to work everyday. My co-workers are like family. I appreciate my management team. They are always there when I need them. I also enjoy the job security and that advancement is completely my decision.
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
Sometimes changes are made without a good explanation.
Great Company - Great Leadership - Great Benefits
Director of Finance (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 3, 2019
If you are looking for a company that will provide you with unlimited support, ample opportunities for personal growth, a company that is invested into it's employee's - then look no further. TKC is that kind of place.

I am proud to work for this company and to be a part of our culture. My most enjoyable part of my job is the people I work with and work for and how great it is that we have the best customers.

We have a solid reputation and believe in our people.
Pros
Ability to express my opinions, collaborative, leadership is involved, my opinion is valued
Fun atmosphere, advancement opportunities and good company to work for!
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Bridgeton, MOMay 3, 2019
I have been with TKC for 2 years now, and love working here! With hard work, I’ve been able to advance twice already in the company. Management is great to work with and listens to/attends to any issues that come up. I feel like my voice is heard, and they are open to suggestions/changes. While I do feel like wages should be higher, and that I’m under paid for the amount of work I actually do for the company, I don’t plan to leave because I really like working for them! I feel extremely lucky to be working with great team members, and to actually enjoy my job and coming to work every day!
Pros
Medical benefits, PTO/holidays, discounts
Cons
Lower end salaries
Ego trip
Food Service Director (Former Employee) –  Pickens, SCApril 24, 2019
I felt like I was in a bureaucracy with my own company. Everything was micromanaged, it was an ego trip from the leaders, basically the Food Service directors are doing the job of everybody else seems like. Staff is way under paid for what they do.
Pros
Non
Cons
To many to post
Worst place
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Bridgeton, MOApril 15, 2019
They don’t care about employees. Management sucks. They have rat and roaches in the Bridgeton location (13870 corporate woods trail) and to fix it they have exterminator that comes out every couple weeks. I worked Monday-Friday 6-430 and Saturday 5-12. You off day after thanksgiving but work Christmas Eve. Turn over rate is high. Only thing i liked about this job is some of my coworkers.
Safe, clean, enjoyable environment
Food supervisor (Current Employee) –  Oriskany, NYApril 10, 2019
Very much enjoy working with my coworkers as we supply the seniors who are home bound with a quality and nutritional hot meal delivered to them in homes.
I couldn't believe how i was treated!!
Operation team member (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLApril 5, 2019
I worked at this location and i must say honestly i thought i was coming into a great opportunity to better myself and the company.i worked hard everyday to move at a fast speed.Coming from loosing everything due to the expenses of a immediate death of a child i was very dedicated to better myself and others in the mist, but coming to this location i was bullied everyday from the employees. i had no car but saved and purchased one to be more reliable for work. I even went the extra mile to make things better for as a team effort, staying over to help other employees or even if it didn't require staying over regardless of how badly other employees treated me i still helped when needed as as a team is required. my first week i was working 7am till 11pm. Then it seemed like when i started going to management about the bullying within the company and head people started coming out they tried to hurry up and get me out of there by saying i was 3 minutes late even though i called in to a manager and provided them with the information of an accident due rainy weather conditions. they told me that they wanted to keep me there but due to it still being my 90 days probation they had to let me go. I really feel like this was an excuse due to me coming in and some of the favoritism towards the employees that was the cause of some of the bullying and leading of the others. i realized i was so stressed at this job with lack of sleep unhappy to come to work and had too much drama and work when i have non at home!
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
bullying, lack of team work, poor management, strict probation period.
Bad environment low pay
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Fort Payne, ALApril 5, 2019
So when I got the text message after I filled out an application it tells me starting pay is 13.00 hour. Then a couple days later tells me that it’s 10.00 an hour. Well I go for the interview and the supervisor tells me no it’s 9.75 an hour I believe.. so I was lied to several times about my starting pay. Also this is a dangerous work environment. The tkc employee has to go get the prisoners out of their cells by their selves. None of the guards goes with you. I just didn’t like the environment at all. It’s a very stressful job. And I do not recommend working this type of job or for this company to no one.
There way our the High way
Picker/Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAApril 4, 2019
Just terrible co workers , laugh in your face but talk about you behind your back. Don’t want you to miss no days in your probation period no matter what it is .
Pros
Free lunch once a month
Cons
Co workers
Overall horrible
Order puller (Former Employee) –  Strongsville, OHApril 1, 2019
If you can ignore major problems and want to work and sleep and that’s it...this job is for you. Poor management is an understatement. If you have children, do not work here.
Not fun at all
Operations Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bradenton, FLMarch 29, 2019
Just last week I worked 60 hours, I understand sometimes to work overtime but that was too much, no time to rest or make lunch last Monday I get off at 1am and I start at 7am, what’s that??
Pros
Close to my house
Cons
No breaks sometimes don’t stop working at all
Stressful and cutthroat place
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Elkridge, MDMarch 25, 2019
Management does not care about employees, high turnover rate, lack of advancement opportunities, absolutely no work/life balance, treated like a machine, would not recommend anyone to work here unless you are in a dire need of a job.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Everything else
A waste of time
Sever (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMarch 25, 2019
What a joke and they know it do to waste your time please !!!!!!! I would say more but they only allow to say certain things on here to protect the company of how they really are all I can say is no wonder why the inmates act up
Not a.good workplace.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Safford, AZMarch 19, 2019
Fellow employees were disrespectful. Everyone was only there for themselves and didnt care bout others. I got more respect from the inmates I worked with then fellow staff.
Long hours no training program or appreciation
Food Service supervisor lead (Former Employee) –  Kuna IdahoMarch 17, 2019
Very poor Management training program. If you want to work long hours with no appreciation this is the job for you. District managers will backstab you first chance they get. Any suggestions or improvements to the work area fall on deaf ears. In 5 years you can expect to get 30 to $0.40 per hour raise. You can get a job anywhere for the pay they offer with much less stress and easier hours
Pros
Eat the food that is prepared if you want to eat institutional food
Cons
Healthcare through them with a family will cost you around $700 a month which is a very bad deal
Poor work place
Commissary Worker (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYMarch 12, 2019
Don’t recommend to work here doesn’t pay the bills and poor management, not good benefits or chance to grow within company because every one is stuck in a area when first hired on you don’t never do different stuff
Cons
Short break long hours and not enough pay or hours 300$ check a week poor management
great
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 8, 2019
While working at TKC I enjoyed coming to work everyday, not only were the workers there welcoming but they also were very understanding about any situation you had going on at home, for example; while my car broke down and I couldn't get to work the supervisor offered to give me a ride just so I could get my hours in. They also offered the staff meals when we worked overtime considering we got off so late. I personally didn't mind the hours bc while working there it felt like home.
Pros
inviting enviroment, understanding management
Cons
no cons
Official response from TKC holdings
February 21, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate and value all our employee’s feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve and streamline our processes and it is through your valuable feedback this is possible.

Management is bipola
Cook (Former Employee) –  Galveston, TXJanuary 30, 2019
if you work for this company you are insane management does not have people skills officers treat you like you're a prisoner or inmate this job I would advice to you is to run this is not a place to work they should have it made you wanted to place because they're actually better than the actual staff of the management!!!I would rather work at McDonald's for $9 into work for this company this company sucks it's a bad place bad environment and bad management my advice to you is to run if you can!!!
Pros
Pros there are no pros
Cons
Conn's don't work here the place is bad they run business horrible and they treat you like an inmate
Official response from TKC holdings
February 21, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We take this and all issues very seriously, and we want to continue to improve the situation. At Trinity we believe it is imperative to have the right people in the right roles at all levels who are committed to our core values. This also means we remain responsive to constant changes in the industry while being strategic about our mission and growth. Sometimes this can result in unexpected organizational changes while at the same time providing ongoing opportunities for employees to expand and succeed. Indeed reviews are anonymous, however if you would like to talk more about it please e-mail us at hr@tkcholdings.com and we will handle the issue further:

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TKC holdings. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5