TKC holdings Employee Reviews

worst job you could ever have
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Buckey azAugust 25, 2018
The management sucks, you’ll get promised promotions so you’ll bend over backwards for them but never give you a raise or promotion. Shady people, over worked, under appreciated, no respect for your life outside of work. They are a horrible company, they’ll suck your life dry if you let them.
December 13, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We take this and all issues very seriously, and we want to continue to improve the situation. At Trinity we believe it is imperative to have the right people in the right roles at all levels who are committed to our core values. This also means we remain responsive to constant changes in the industry while being strategic about our mission and growth. Sometimes this can result in unexpected organizational changes while at the same time providing ongoing opportunities for employees to expand and succeed. Indeed reviews are anonymous, however if you would like to talk more about it please e-mail us at hr@tkcholdings.com and we will handle the issue further:

One of the worst places I've worked at
Driver (Former Employee) –  Lenoir, NCAugust 20, 2018
Working for Trinity is one of the worst places you could possibly work, the managers are two-faced and will allow you to save their behind. They don't appreciate your hard work, the managers are hardly ever there even if they are there they will sit in the office. we could be a man short and they will sit in the office and not come out to help at all. I had to supervisor the first one had to resign because of some things he got mixed up in, the second manager was fired because of the dirty backstabbing lying that she was doing was the reason I left. Human resources quick to take the word of the superior that had to resign and the one they fired
Pros
There are no Pros in this job
Cons
You will work hard with no appreciation for the job that you do, the managers are two-faced

Love management
Commissary Representative (Current Employee) –  Florence, AZAugust 19, 2018
Great people to work with amazing, understanding management. The inmates don't bother me either. The job can at times be stressful but it's rare when. You have a great team.
Pros
Only work 4 days a week. Full time. Amazing management. Wonderful work environment.
Cons
Pay.
December 13, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate and value all our employee’s feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve and streamline our processes and it is through your valuable feedback this is possible. Keep up the good work.

Low pay and management doesn't care about the hourly worker
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa County, FLAugust 2, 2018
You deal with crazy inmates for little pay. They don't promote within. If your not liked by upper management they get rid of you. They also used to start new workers at $12 an hour, I guess they dropped their pay to $11. If you go the extra mile, you wont get recognized.
Pros
Its Monday thur Friday
Cons
They don't care about workers at the bottom

Bad,interview very judgemental
Driver (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 1, 2018
This is a very bad job with people with bad personality. This job suck. I mean this job really suck. I never ever come here.Judgemental company. This job address you so wrong when u meet manager its no respect.
Pros
Cons
All bad
December 13, 2018

Good job if management was involved
Food Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Saegertown, PAJuly 14, 2018
One of the best jobs I have ever had if things went ok. The equipment was never working right. Director would work 9am to 1pm mon thru Friday with weekends off. Heaven forbid if he would work a weekend day he would take a week day off when there was a scheduled shipment of some kind. Saw the district manager maybe twice in two years. Not allowed to have a day off without the Director taking the same day off and saying you can’t have it off. Ran unit with only two full time employees for almost a year and a half, when should have had a third supervisor the whole time.
Pros
Overtime, great place to work when it runs right
Cons
Short staffed, only concerned with themselves
December 13, 2018

Depressing and not supportive at all.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Buckeye, AZJuly 12, 2018
Out of all the places I worked, this place was one of the worst places. Uppermanagement basically thought you weren't worth much, work enviorment was very depressing. Its even worse for women mainly due to the rumors that get spread around about you. I would only recommend this job as a last resort. If you join with them prepare to say good bye to your personal life as well. They will call you on your days off and ask you to do outrageous hours.
Pros
Free lunches, break once in a while
Cons
Work enviorment sucked uppermanagement was almost no help.

Hostile Uncomfortable and Unappreciated
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Eloy, AZJune 28, 2018
Disrespectful management talks to you any kind of way. Short on staff and they expect you to fill the load doing more and more work with no appreciation. Inconsiderate to our needs and personal life they threaten and sabotage your position and manipulate you to be a robot and take orders or else your demoted then fired. Yes the pay is good but eventually keeping your head down and just working doesn’t last too long. Places like this always need a scape goat.
Pros
40 hours A week, good pay
Cons
Where to begin
December 13, 2018

Sexist, lazy management, no back up or support with work
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Carson City, MIJune 27, 2018
Manager was a sexist pig and made lewd comments about female workers, upper management did nothing to help. Manager often left workers with little or no supplies/ingredients to get the job done, never came in on weekends, has people call in sick but wouldn’t let their co workers know or schedule a replacement, never had the schedule done on time. Supervisors always had to cover for managers. Most of the supervisors barely did their own work, some never showed up on time or would not show up without any notice, but were never fired or punished. Might have been an alright place to work if anyone decent ever worked there.

Stay far away
Commissary Representative (Former Employee) –  Oakwood, VAJune 25, 2018
Management was a snake in the grass. The pay was not worth the risk you put yourself at. Worst of all no matter how good you are, I, and others who worked here will get horrible references if we apply anywhere else. This company does not care about you or any of it's employees.
Pros
Cons
Manager was not qualified for their job.

Excellent
Director, Talent and Workforce Strategy (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 5, 2018
If you are looking for a place where your ideas are heard and acted upon then this is the perfect place for you. Each member of the HR Leadership team is encouraged to participate in initiatives that broaden your knowledge base. As a leader, you are supported and given the autonomy to make decisions and to lead your team's success. If you are looking for a role that truly challenges you to grow then you should consider joining this organization.

Horrible
Food Service Lead (Former Employee) –  Buckeye, AZMay 7, 2018
Dont work here they suck at hours, the managers have no idea what they are doing and you always get bitzh at for no reason. You have to work like a slave for little money.
Pros
Cons
No breaks, no sleep, no family time.

Michigan Reformatory
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Ionia, MIApril 27, 2018
Very stressful with your coworkers (aka boss) and with the inmates! Sometimes you would think you need the inmates on your side. The C.O.'s didn't help much either! I would not recommend this job to anyone!
Pros
Stressfull
Cons
Stressful
December 13, 2018

Horrible Company to work for!
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  ArizonaApril 15, 2018
If you want to be treated like your an inmate yourself this is the job for you! Bosses have favorites and treats non favorites like they treat inmates! They tell you to be careful about inmates being manipulative but they are just as bad!
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Everything else
December 13, 2018

They do not care about their employees at all
Shipping Staff (Current Employee) –  Bridgeton, MOApril 8, 2018
Investment company that bought out a great company (Keefe). They cut almost everything we had and they couldn't care less if you have been there 20 years or 20 days. Buzzers for break are annoying. They want more and more out of you and raises are TERRIBLE! I would stay away from this company unless you are very desperate. Management wants more and more out of you but don't give you anything in return.
December 13, 2018

A company that does not value the employee
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 31, 2018
This is a company that constantly says one thing to employees while doing another. Examples: We promote from within. We are a team. We care about our employees. In reality none of that is true. It may have been several years ago but it isn't anymore.
Pros
Free lunch from 1 of 3 places one time a month.
Cons
No way to move up.

very horrible!!
canteen clerk/commissary representative (Current Employee) –  West Liberty, KYMarch 21, 2018
Very horrible place to work. It is a very hostile work environment and everyone is out to get you. Very hypocritical co workers and poor management. I would not recommend this place to anyone. They find any reason to fire you like if you don't work through your 30 minute scheduled break!!! Do not work here by any means!!! Anyone can find better!!!!
Pros
paid time off
Cons
staff, management, hostile work environment, they expect 1 person to do everything, gender discrimination!!!

Worst upper management EVER
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  FLMarch 14, 2018
This is a very high stress, fast paced, and sometimes dangerous job. Work yourself down until you are stressed out all the time for pitiful pay and no recognition for your hard work. Upper management gets hired with no experience in a correctional setting. You are expendable, they only care about their bottom line.
Pros
Cons
Wondering if inmates or staff will be the first to stab you in the back

Worst job ever
Shipping staff (Current Employee) –  St charles MoMarch 8, 2018
This company does not believe in fair compensation. They have not had a starting pay increase in over 14 years. Raises are pretty much non existent. I've been with the company 3 years and don't even make $1 more an hour than I did when I started. They have taken away vacation days. Taken away a profit sharing bonus among other things. The people I work with are great but the company is one of the most unorganized and chaotic places I've ever worked. Its all about the mighty dollar with them.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
No heat no ac dusty dirty long hours unorganized uncaring some unsafe working conditions.

Stepping Stone
Fiduciary Clerk (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 5, 2018
When we we're employed with the company it was Trinity, we were located in a correctional facility filled with egotistical officers who had no respect, but we were forced to deal with it because we had to work along side them to get our job done. Also our manager was HORRIBLE... I’d never experienced so much unprofessionalism in my life the morale was at an all time low and HR never did anything about it.
Pros
Never a dull moment, a lot of excitement working in a jail
Cons
Pay, Benefits, Management, Human Resources

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TKC holdings. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5