TLC Management Employee Reviews

Cleaning is easy if you're good at it!
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Edgewater, MDJune 28, 2018
cleaning and organizing my clients home in an efficient manner with only self-supervision, with tasks including; sweeping/vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms, changing linens, general upkeep and organization
Great location; sucky pay
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 22, 2018
The locations are great. However, the employees are severely underpaid. The hours are extremely long and most employees are related. There is no way you can take care of a family with the pay that's offered. Even if your overly qualified.
Great Place To Work and Advance
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Marion, INMay 2, 2018
I am thankful to work with a great group of people who took a chance on me coming fresh out of college. I had started in an admissions position and worked my way up to an Administrator within the company. They are always looking to promote within and have really started to focus in on employee engagement and happiness. I am excited to see what the future holds for this growing company!
Pros
Benefits, Growth Opportunities, Managers Who Truly Listen and Want to Help
i enjoyed taking the ppl. shopping and cleaning the home and fixing the foods
Care giver (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, SCDecember 20, 2017
working with this company I just worked about 4-5 hrs. with each client and didn't have but one or two a day. I would go into the home make sure the client was doing well. if they had a dr. appt. or had to go get groceries I would assist them. one had a van to pick her up to take her to dr. appt.
Pros
i enjoyed the company and listening to them.
Cons
it would be sad when i would loose one.
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 16, 2017
I really enjoyed my career here! Lots of opportunity working on multi site properties all over Florida. I miss working, I would work there again !!!!
Pros
multi site properties
Más o menos
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  44 11-11drive long alslan cityOctober 29, 2017
No es estable no se ponen de acuerdo no hay horario fijo lo cancelan mucho
Cons
No me tenían en un solo hotel
Great advancement opportunity
Assistant Property Manager/Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 22, 2017
Great company at the corporate level. They want and will help you to succeed to achieve your goals. Some properties are very busy and stress is higher, but they encourage all employees to take their one hour break every day.
Pros
They own their buildings
Family owned and operated, family friendly and fair
Senior Accounts Payable Representative (Former Employee) –  Marion, INJuly 10, 2017
I worked for this company for almost 6 years and cared for the people within this company and made some life long friends. Very well managed by CEO and quickly advancing corporation within it's industry. With some larger companies such as this, there tended to be some unwanted office drama that made it unappealing at times and stressful. Overall, decent company to work for.
Pros
Excellent ownership and caring attitude about industry
Cons
Some office tension and unwanted drama
Mean girls club!
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Chesterton, INJuly 3, 2017
Poor poor management an administrator with no backbone. A nurse sleeps on her shift, another calls off weekly, no repercussions. Was put on a unit with a dialysis resident.had no training on this, beyond scope of practice, no training even when i requested multiple times. Mean clique management.
Dont let the pretty building fool you!
Pros
Lots of OT
Cons
Laxy staff, poor care very unprofessional managers
Worth it!
CNA (Former Employee) –  Franklin, INApril 8, 2017
A good place to make a difference, learn and work. Family support; physical therapy, activities during the week. Happy staff for the most part. Management is helpful with questions and support.
Pros
Good management
Cons
Food
Excellent company to work for, management is awesome.
Certified Nurses Assistant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 21, 2017
Overall, this company keeps work on the table. They not only care about their clients but their workers as well. My family and I have been with this company for 3 years (happily) and counting.
always have a lot of jobs
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Elizabethtown, KYMarch 21, 2017
Good staff always could help me find work did alot of new jobs always made it easy for me to find the place also could call in every day and they always had employment
Pros
busy in work
Cons
health
Great place to work.
OPERATING MANAGER/OWNER (Current Employee) –  Broussard, LAMarch 15, 2017
Great hours. Great job. love the rental business. Awesome Manager. Always busy but I get lots of time off as needed. Love being in the real estate leasing business.
Should be closed down
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INFebruary 27, 2017
This is by far the worse company I have ever worked for. Terrible staffing with no attempt to even help out. Management gives no care for their team. They allow bad behavior from employees to continue and good gets you no where. Nurses steal medication, aides abuse residents. I would never send any of my loved ones here!!! State should really investigate this place!
Pros
Great benefits
Good team
Leasing agent (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 23, 2017
good place to work and getting up in the ranks is not hard to do as long as you work hard enough , you can be a manager in no time
Productive and fun environment to work in
Packing and Stacking (Former Employee) –  Statham, GAFebruary 3, 2017
It's a loving environment and full of nice people to be around and the supervisors are laid back but they get work done and it's not hard to keep up with the pace if you work smart
Pros
Long breaks
Cons
No healthcare benefits
No incentives
Environmental services (Former Employee) –  IndianaFebruary 2, 2017
Worked at tlc for almost 2 years. They work you like a dog if you let them amd then take advantage of it. If your not in a clique, management will always find a way to get rid of you. They have no desire to let people improve or move up in the company. No respect or gratitude for hard workers who show up and work every day.
Pros
Loved the residents
Cons
Management is a joke, low pay
Houseman/Maintenance (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 14, 2017
Work with tlc is a new experience for me because I like working with people plus the hospitality is good and I am learning new things so I can become a better person.
My typical day at work is picking up passangersfrom point a to point B in a very crowded city
Driver Manager (Current Employee) –  ManhattanOctober 10, 2016
It can be hectic for drivers since they work 12 hour shifts to make minimum pay. But at the same time for no education it's still an opportunity to meet people and learn from their experience
Pros
Conversations and traveling
Cons
Health
Comfortable place to work.
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 26, 2016
Overall good company to work for with a family atmosphere and comfortable work environment. Advancement possibilities are possible within time.
Pros
Nice company outings.
Cons
Health care needs update.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TLC Management. Our community is ready to answer.