TLK Fusion Employee Reviews

Dedicated management
Content Creator (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 6, 2018
Working for TLK Fusion is a dream. The management is always dedicated to helping you succeed and build your skills, and they are incredibly understanding of any personal issues that pop up. I'm glad to have the opportunity to work with such forward thinkers who are really making an impact in the industry. Makes coming to work everyday a lot easier!
TLK Fusion has a great employee environment
Assistant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 31, 2018
TLK Fusion has a great employee environment that fosters growth and connection. Management is amazing and coworkers are always ready to help you if needed. Team meetings are heald frequently to make sure everyone is getting the help they need.
Team is focused
HR Intern (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaOctober 22, 2018
the founder and CEO is fair, employee centered, and fosters an open door dialgue that nutures employee growth. This team community is focused, supportive, and mature which allows us all to focus on our work, complete tasks quickly, and function daily with minimal stress.
I love working here
Marketing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 16, 2018
Everything you do is a team effort, which is awesome because everyone has to get along and put differences aside to achieve something great. I love the energy and vibe.
Lots of meetings, not a lot of decisions
Copywriter (Former Employee) –  N Hollywood, CASeptember 4, 2018
At TLK Fusion, you can guarantee you'll be in meetings. At the end, you have a 50/50 shot of knowing what you need to do, how to go about it, and whether or not you'll have help - or even find out, once the job is completed, that it is no longer necessary. Hours vary, but are light, unless you're the CEO's son. The CEO is pompous and arrogant - not necessarily a bad thing, except he doesn't remember things well and cannot stick to a decision. In the time I was there, we had 4 different dress codes, On site parking was a perk for about 30 days, then abruptly ended. 5 people were hired for an expansion, and within a month only 2 remained and nothing had expanded, which means everyone's hours got cut. The second in command is incapable of saying NO. To anyone (boss, employees, clients, etc). Which resulted in several cluster-f's from week to week. About once a week, we did get lunch brought in, and once a month, we had an employee of the month luncheon. Most of us worked through lunch, but if our time cards were accurate to time worked, we were reprimanded for not taking breaks, or yelled at for not meeting arbitrary deadlines when we chose to take required by law breaks. It could be a fun place to work at, but it could also be a horrible, spirit-crushing environment, depending on the day and what the "business consultant" decided the CEO should try next.
Great Company to work for!
Sr. Publicist (Former Employee) –  Studio City, CAAugust 4, 2015
Great company to work for! Loved the atmosphere. The energy and overall experience! Met alot of great people. Awesome network and environment.
Pros
The experience
Cons
no health insurance plan
Professional Workplace
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toluca Lake, CAAugust 27, 2014
On a daily basis I would manage employees schedules, handle all 9 phone lines and run errands.