TMC - Therapy Management Corporation Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Lack of communication among Rehab team members
Speech Language Pathologist (Former Employee) –  Homosassa, FLJune 12, 2018
The SNF S were in good locations and abided by high standards
Some employees were uncommunicative and kert.
The DAR dail assignment worksheets were given in a timely way.
Pros
Nice patients to work with Lack if communication among Rehabilitation team member s
Cons
Lack if communication among the Rehab team members.
Average
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJune 11, 2018
Typical SNF culture; push for productivity and RUG levels; high turn over; no raises; berating once per year regarding productivity requirements; no recognition program
Pros
Cons
Everything else
Great Company!
Administrative Support (Current Employee) –  Washington, MOJune 8, 2018
Great place to work! Expectation are high however the rewards are great! This is the best place I have ever worked. The company culture is second to none! So glad I found this company.
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
Review process
This company does not stand behind the core values it preaches to employees when it comes down to it
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, MOJune 4, 2018
Company is more concerned with generating revenue and doing ANYTHING their customer wants while putting therapists in situations that jeopardize their license and challenge their morals, ethics and medicare fraud. No follow up from upper management when concerns were presented to them.
One of the best!!
Director (Current Employee) –  Home OfficeMay 23, 2018
TMC focuses on a culture that is different than most; their top priority is patient care, and their focus is on employee development and giving back. I have not found another therapy company that invests so much time and effort into making sure their employees are appreciated, but in return, they expect you to bring your best to work every day, so our patients experience the best therapy services possible. You have to set really high standards to provide exceptional patient care.
Pros
All of the above- great family atmosphere, unwavering culture and core values, focus on excellent patient care, customer relationships, and employee development.
Cons
360 annual review
Depends on your supervisor.
Therapy (Former Employee) –  TexasMay 22, 2018
Like most jobs your experience on a day to day basis will largely be determined by the supervisor. Had multiple supervisors over the years, some have been great while others not so much. Biggest complaint about the overall company would be what is best described as forced charity. If you are not contributing you can be perceived as not being a team player, regardless if your own financial situation does not feasibly allow you to do so.
overrated
Rehab Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Vicksburg, MSMay 17, 2018
Nice place to work, just a lot of giving but not much in compsensation. You work your but off only to get told, it's not enough or you need to give more.
I am so glad to be back with this amazing company!!!
Recruiting Assistant (Current Employee) –  MississippiApril 30, 2018
I worked for TMC for five years as a coordinator and regretted when I left! They are an amazing faith-based company, with an amazing All In culture. I have always felt supported and appreciated with TMC. I am so blessed to be working with a company that values their employees and supports their team members!
Pros
Faith-based, supportive culture, family atmosphere
Great company with a mission to make a difference
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  LouisianaApril 30, 2018
TMC is the best company I have ever worked for. I've held a variety of roles and have always been encouraged to grow, both personally and professionally. Every manager I've had has been supportive and available. The company has a mission to make a positive difference in the lives of everyone they serve, and you see this mission lived out in the clinical care of patients, the charitable giving back platform (Together Making Changes), and the investment in personal and professional growth of each team member. The company is very proactive at staying on top of industry changes, has a council to hear team member concerns and ideas, and has a competitive benefits package (including 401k matching). If you're invested in the mission, TMC is invested in you in my experience.

This is a company that is growing and will be one to watch.
Pros
competitive benefits, amazing culture & mission, opportunity to feel you've made a difference every day
Cons
high efficiency expectations, communication breakdowns in transmission from home office to staff at times
Back stabbing
Therapist (Former Employee) –  Farmington, MOApril 26, 2018
Cut throat company. They provide you with multiple opportunities to advance yourself but only if you’re one of their select few favorite employees. They act like they are a Christian based company but do not care about their employees and are not truly Christian people. They will ask you for help and expect you to give of all of your time but will gladly pull the rug out from underneath you when you least expect it. I honestly thought this company would be different from the others but they are just the same. You are just a number to them and can easily be replaced.
Cons
Horrible company
Their beliefs and values can be very misleading
Director of Rehabilitation (Former Employee) –  TexasApril 26, 2018
The company’s beliefs and values are designed to get you in the door, however it is only a facade!!!
They micromanage you to death!! They have impossible productivity requirements for their Directors of Rehab!
Cons
Micromanagers
Professional but Laid Back
P.R.N. Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Pell City, ALApril 25, 2018
I'm certain that all managers do not possess the style that I encountered, but the rehab directors and the area director and recruiter with whom I worked were easy going and very easy to work with.

The therapists and assistants were kind and helpful.

If I were not relocating, I would have pursued staying with this company for a long time.
Pros
Laid back but professional
Cons
Smaller company
Cut throat atmosphere, no room for advancement.
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Homosassa, FLApril 21, 2018
TMC attempts to give off this feeling of "family" in coworkers and management alike and tries to make everyone feel like its ok to be vulnerable, open and honest. As soon as someone is honest and speaks their opinion, TMC puts them on a black list. They don't want employees to use anything they learned from outside the company as this is viewed as a threat instead of an asset. It is easy to get sucked into the supposed "christian" atmosphere of the company, but don't expect that atmosphere to remain if they feel threatened by you in any way because of your capabilities. They are the most cut-throat and greedy company I have ever worked for.
Managment
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  New Hope, MNApril 9, 2018
Responsive Management. good work culture. Supportive co-workers. On-the-job training and continuing education opportunities provided. Opportunity for professional growth.
Run from this company
PT (Former Employee) –  MississippiApril 3, 2018
The management staff are crooks and expect you to be. Medicare has been notified of the company's fraud. If you are an ethical person they will brainwash you into committing fraud and convince you that you are doing nothing wrong.
Pros
Cons
crooks
Being aTMC Employee
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  AlabamaMarch 29, 2018
I love TMC. I can't imagine working for another company, I have been employed for six years and they treat me with respect and truly care for me. The cultural and love for God and what they strive to maintain is outstanding.. You won't find another company like us!
Pros
Faith based company; sharing of ideas, caring for each other; giving to organizations; treating people well
Cons
nothing
Great opportunity to be part of a TEAM!!
PTA Rehab Director (Current Employee) –  LouisianaMarch 18, 2018
If you're looking to join a company that offers more than just a job... TMC is it!! Wonderful atmosphere filled with passionate therapists. I always fell like my hard work is rewarded appropriately.
Pros
Too many to list.
Cons
High productivity rate.
TMC cares about their patients and employees
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLMarch 12, 2018
Working with TMC allowed me to provide excellent services to my patients while working in a relaxed atmosphere. Management was supportive and promoted teamwork. Great company to work for!
Came for a 2nd round!
Rehab Director (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLMarch 5, 2018
I worked for TMC nearly 5 years and cannot say enough positive things about the company. I loved it so much that I returned after several years of working in a state in which TMC did not have contracts. I was drawn back to this company for the opportunities provided to expand your knowledge, grow professionally, and learn to be the best clinician I could be. TMC provides a wealth of opportunities, including the ACE program (Clinical Career Ladder) and an allottment of CEU funds to expand your horizons. I would highly recommend this company!
Pros
Great Chain of Command
Cons
Long Hours at Times
A great company to work for, they are all about culture and looking out for our employees as well as patients
Therapy Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLMarch 5, 2018
Working in a facility with independent and assisted living patients, being able to give them physical, occupational and speech therapy. You are able to make your own schedule, your manager is always attentive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TMC - Therapy Management Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.