tmd Employee Reviews

Stressful and prejudice.
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXMay 22, 2018
Can be prejudice. Easy work and short breaks. Never any spots to sit because the workers save seats for they friends. Usually a fast pace. Pay weekly but check be incorrect.
Pros
Background Friendly
Cons
A very woderful place to go work for and good managment and always get the work done.
Temp (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 2, 2018
I love working with tmd they are very diliverd to there work and stay on task and they work as a team i love working with tmd they are very nice and understanding.
a perfect place to work
Factory worker (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 13, 2018
the clients are respectable and its a good experience if you never work before, and the bosses was respectable outgoing i handled fruits and vegetable sorted them and bagged them
I work in the pass with TMD and Great Place for Advancement!!!!
Temporary Contractor by IBM (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 14, 2018
Great Place for advancement and good paid checks never delay on pay and good food at lunch. Great dispocition of the company to employees treated with respect not like extranger or temporaries.
Pros
Temporary
Cons
Temporary
awesome people, small business
Manager, Account (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 6, 2017
great place to start your career or hone important technical skills in the ad industry, a small, tight knit team that regularly (and quickly) turns out excellent work. the management really want you to succeed, and are very accessible
very hot place to work
Machine Operator,material handler (Former Employee) –  Reidsville, NCNovember 15, 2017
It was good place to work very nice people supervision was poor but other than that it was a nice place and love words just needed some work on machines and updating and then coming into them doing age but otherwise it was okay place to work
Pros
8 hr
Cons
very hot place
nice people, good managment,
Quality Technician (Current Employee) –  Plainwell, MIOctober 4, 2017
very friendly, willing to help, lack of proper training. Flexible managment but they take awhile to listen to better options. all around a good place to work
Hoise-2 (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 30, 2016
Its an ok work force solution....i worked for them for five years before i got hired thrue the company...they help u establish yourself..very nice people that work there..
productive and fun work place
Molding Operator (Former Employee) –  Delphos, OHAugust 12, 2016
-almost always busy
-learned how to multitask and work very quickly
-co-workers were very nice and fun
-customers would come all at once
-free ice cream for employees
Pros
free ice cream
Cons
short breaks
unprofessional staff
Driver/Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 9, 2015
Low pay. learned new job sites. management is very unprofessional when you need help, co workers are good people to work with. you get to meet new people.
unorginazed
assembler (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 28, 2015
a typical day at work would be go in as scheduled if they was any work. it was easy tasks, the hardest part of the job is no one spoke English.
Pros
minded my own busniness
Cons
never know when you well have work, breaks where not scheduled, you dont know when you well get out.
a productice place to be with and it fun to work at
materail handler (Former Employee) –  houston,txMarch 27, 2015
my typical day can be hard cause the equipment but the people i work with always have something good to say so i always get by to plus i did enjoy working there
It was great
Assembly (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXJanuary 5, 2015
I learned a lot from working here, I valued the experience. I got along well with all my co-workers.
Very productive
Joiner (Former Employee) –  Round Rock, TXDecember 9, 2014
Very demanding work environment. Coworkers were friendly and helpful.the hardest part of the job was standing on my feet all day.
Pros
friendly co workers
Cons
no advancments
Very productive
Wal-Mart Store Planner (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 13, 2014
i enjoyed working for TMD despite the monetary mishaps here and there with my paychecks
Pros
i had the opportunity to experience a different field of management
Cons
no benefits
Shipping and Receiving
Shipping and Receiving (Current Employee) –  Plainwell, MIOctober 10, 2014
• Create paperwork for shipping to each customer.
• Handle multiple phone lines and take messages.
• Proof-read paperwork for customer’s request.
• Take inventory of stock.
Horrible
Operator (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, OHJune 19, 2014
Discrimination seems to be supported here, employees are demoralized here. There are constant threats of being fired or being written up! Not a very friendly place to work at all! Not very safe either, oil is on the floor all over the place, fans in the summer time are not available. TURNOVER is extremely high. This is probably one of the worst places I have ever worked in my whole career. I am currently looking for other employment now. The management OVER REACTS TO EVERYTHING TOO! They micromanage everything, and they blame the operator for everything that is wrong. They are very inefficient, for example they will run parts knowing they don't have everything to go into that part. They will run 3 out of 4 good parts and never fix the press or any of the secondary equipment and we are told to keep running. Time on the jobs are set to the max so a person has very little time to do their job, then on top of that they will add things into your job, but yet keep the speed the same, so you are working harder and harder. Also they allow discrimination to happen very rampantly and nothing is done. Everyone is AFRAID to say anything because they are threatened to lose their job!
Pros
Cons
No dental or vision, management doesn't care, threats of constant write ups or being fired for minuscule things.
Overnight Stocking
Temp (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 17, 2014
A Typical day of work consist of stocking merchandise from the back to the floor. Zone merchandise to look presentable and clean. I learned how to read shelf tags. Management was unorganized. Co-workers was hard working and determined to reach the goals for that day.
Pros
easy to learn work
Cons
underpaid for working overnight and unorganized.
I had a great position but I did have a few minor payment issues with TMD.
Front Desk Receptionist & Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cypress, TXSeptember 27, 2013
I spent almost four years working with an information center through TMD. I loved working at the center but I had some minor troubles with TMD. I was a seasonal worker and I once caught a payment discrepancy which was probably due to some mistake when I returned for my next work season. However, once I caught it, they fixed it straight away. I also did not like one of their payment options. At first I received checks in the mail but they stopped using checks and automatically put those who had been using checks onto a payment card with usage fees for withdrawal and an automatic 20% tip at restaurants, among other things. Afterwards I started using the other payment option which was automatic billing to my checking account but I wish they had given me advance notice of that change. However, I believe they did notify my coworkers who were also paid through TMD but I wasn't notified because I had been off-season. However, I had an excellent position that was worth these minor kerfuffles.
Pros
Great position
Cons
Strange Payment Option
to hot of a place worked with dangerous chemicals for little pay.
chemtrusion inc. (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 3, 2013
Not enough pay for the type of job done. Hot place during night shifts. Dangerous chemicals where being handled and no safety.