tmd Employee Reviews

United States27 reviews
N/a
I had an ok experience it was not to bad but a few people there are not respectful and do not know how to work with others. Other than that the job was cool
Not recommended
Poor management. Lack of communication and cooperation from all levels of operation. No appreciation for employees. Lack of training and accountability from supervisors.
Lab tec
Family owened this was such a great company to work for. They took their employees in consideration all the time. Can be fast paced at time but not to bad.
Fun
It was good pay set hours. The people were fun n considered all problems. Caring people! I wish I didn't move away from their. I truly believe I could have went fair with that company!!!
Stressful and prejudice.
Can be prejudice. Easy work and short breaks. Never any spots to sit because the workers save seats for they friends. Usually a fast pace. Pay weekly but check be incorrect.
Pros
Background Friendly
Cons
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
A very woderful place to go work for and good managment and always get the work done.
I love working with tmd they are very diliverd to there work and stay on task and they work as a team i love working with tmd they are very nice and understanding.
a perfect place to work
the clients are respectable and its a good experience if you never work before, and the bosses was respectable outgoing i handled fruits and vegetable sorted them and bagged them
I work in the pass with TMD and Great Place for Advancement!!!!
Great Place for advancement and good paid checks never delay on pay and good food at lunch. Great dispocition of the company to employees treated with respect not like extranger or temporaries.
Pros
Temporary
Cons
Temporary
awesome people, small business
great place to start your career or hone important technical skills in the ad industry, a small, tight knit team that regularly (and quickly) turns out excellent work. the management really want you to succeed, and are very accessible
very hot place to work
It was good place to work very nice people supervision was poor but other than that it was a nice place and love words just needed some work on machines and updating and then coming into them doing age but otherwise it was okay place to work
Pros
8 hr
Cons
very hot place
nice people, good managment,
very friendly, willing to help, lack of proper training. Flexible managment but they take awhile to listen to better options. all around a good place to work
Its an ok work force solution....i worked for them for five years before i got hired thrue the company...they help u establish yourself..very nice people that work there..
productive and fun work place
-almost always busy
-learned how to multitask and work very quickly

-co-workers were very nice and fun

-customers would come all at once

-free ice cream for employees
Pros
free ice cream
Cons
short breaks
unprofessional staff
Low pay. learned new job sites. management is very unprofessional when you need help, co workers are good people to work with. you get to meet new people.
unorginazed
a typical day at work would be go in as scheduled if they was any work. it was easy tasks, the hardest part of the job is no one spoke English.
Pros
minded my own busniness
Cons
never know when you well have work, breaks where not scheduled, you dont know when you well get out.
a productice place to be with and it fun to work at
my typical day can be hard cause the equipment but the people i work with always have something good to say so i always get by to plus i did enjoy working there
It was great
I learned a lot from working here, I valued the experience. I got along well with all my co-workers.
Very productive
Very demanding work environment. Coworkers were friendly and helpful.the hardest part of the job was standing on my feet all day.
Pros
friendly co workers
Cons
no advancments
Very productive
i enjoyed working for TMD despite the monetary mishaps here and there with my paychecks
Pros
i had the opportunity to experience a different field of management
Cons
no benefits
Shipping and Receiving
• Create paperwork for shipping to each customer.
• Handle multiple phone lines and take messages.

• Proof-read paperwork for customer’s request.

• Take inventory of stock.
Horrible
Discrimination seems to be supported here, employees are demoralized here. There are constant threats of being fired or being written up! Not a very friendly place to work at all! Not very safe either, oil is on the floor all over the place, fans in the summer time are not available. TURNOVER is extremely high. This is probably one of the worst places I have ever worked in my whole career. I am currently looking for other employment now. The management OVER REACTS TO EVERYTHING TOO! They micromanage everything, and they blame the operator for everything that is wrong. They are very inefficient, for example they will run parts knowing they don't have everything to go into that part. They will run 3 out of 4 good parts and never fix the press or any of the secondary equipment and we are told to keep running. Time on the jobs are set to the max so a person has very little time to do their job, then on top of that they will add things into your job, but yet keep the speed the same, so you are working harder and harder. Also they allow discrimination to happen very rampantly and nothing is done. Everyone is AFRAID to say anything because they are threatened to lose their job!
Pros
Cons
No dental or vision, management doesn't care, threats of constant write ups or being fired for minuscule things.