TMK Employee Reviews

Communications with the common works
Inventory/Front loader Driver (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 9, 2016
It started as a small company. The owner kept it as a small family. Once it grew into a mega-company, Its no communication between the common worker and the CEO. I find that the communication between the two is crucial. The CEO knows what's going on at days end. CEO could conduct almost instantly new ideas, new safety policy to maximize company assets & safety. In my review, this is what could make a good CEO.
Pros
Lunch with the CEO's program
Cons
I find that breaks in summer is important, family is important programs, the is what makes devoted & obligated worker.
Great company to work for.
General Foreman (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXAugust 16, 2016
TMK Ipsco (Baytown, TX ) is a company which gives the employees the opportunity to grow and learn within. This company's number one priority is safety, quality and productivity which facilitates everybody's focus on team work.
work was great was stable
Overhead Crane Operator (Former Employee) –  Beaver Falls, PAMarch 8, 2016
liked working there ,all were very nice and good pay.plenty of overtime.liked working in my crane liked being busy.bosses were good to work with.
Pros
pay was good, free insurance
Cons
things got very slow fast
Enjoyed working here
End finisher and Bucker (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXMarch 11, 2015
After the casing was threaded I inspected and then blew and drifted casing. After that I then doped the threads and put on a protector. Then I had to enter the type and heat number of casing into the computer system all under 30 seconds for each pipe and 230 pieces a day. Also used a bucking unit/machine to buck on QX and DQX couplings onto the box side of the casing pipe.
Extremely Demanding.
Auto-Torch/Runout Operator (Melt/Caster Division) (Current Employee) –  Koppel, PAFebruary 24, 2015
TMK is a nonstop production steel mill. Quality and safety are paramount. workers and co-workers work together to pe sure the days production is acurately done safely and withing quality standards
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
very little time off
Outstanding service from TMK
QC Inspector (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 31, 2013
Very professional & reliable agency. Emails & phone calls answered within minutes