TMS Health Employee Reviews

Awful, bad management
Customer Service Representative- Tms Health (Former Employee) –  Johnstown, PAApril 3, 2018
They are awful they don't know how to run a business. The management is awful. Work environment always had bedbugs, and they did nothing to fix it. I was sexually harassed and nothing was done about it
Cons
It was a typical call center.
Tele-Sales Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLFebruary 5, 2018
Average call center at best. Management did not really motivate. I was there and have moved on. It pays... just doesn't. I guess it's ok if you need a paycheck but don;t expect to advance.
Boring repetitive work; no room for advancement; micro-management
Medical Information Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 18, 2018
Micro management style; must adhere to a script even though they say otherwise! Constantly checking your time in/out for breaks. Unfair practices when it came to schedules for each team which you were not made aware of at time of hire. If you like a call center type of position, you will likely enjoy this environment.
Fast paced environment, productive, recognition
Bilingual Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLDecember 30, 2017
Fast paced environment, very productive, applying time management, allows you to work on multiple priorities to be able to exceed on monthly goals. Professional Staff.
Pros
Bonus every year, free lunch on special occasions
Cons
Company was acquired by other company that closed operations
Diversity
Inside Sales Physician Representative II (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLDecember 4, 2017
It was an enjoyable place to work for. There is alot of diveristy of what you can do for the company. There sre many projects that are customer service to sales. There were a few things that i didn't care for while there. If you moved from one project to snother, they changed your health coverage as well as how much vacation or siick time you were to accumulate.
Okay work place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Bridgeville, PADecember 1, 2017
I work from home so it is great. The company is very helpful and there for you when you need them. Employees are fun and easy to get along with. Overall good experience. PTO is not very good.
great place to learn
Supervisor, Office Depot Project (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLSeptember 28, 2017
senior management staff always helpful. working with my team to accive sales goals. answering question and helping team members when they have a problem with customer
Pros
great work place
Cons
Revolving door constantly firing people.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLSeptember 23, 2017
I watched my training class of 20 get picked off one by one. High turnover here today gone tomorrow, sad. Scary. I lasted longer almost 2 years down to the last five.
One manager I had was ok. The other was not so nice.
Pros
nice coworkers till they are axed
Cons
High turnover
Daily Responsibilities
Customer Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Moosic, PAJuly 17, 2017
I answer inbound calls, emails, and letters from consumers pertaining to inquiries and complaints of our manufactured products. I adhere to an assigned break and lunch schedule.
Pros
Approachable Management
Cons
No Job Security
Fun job
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMay 22, 2017
High paced sales position reaching out to pharmacies and doctors all over the country to inform about and sell pharmaceuticals and devices. Good pay and people.
Enjoyable place to work
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMay 3, 2017
Tms Health was a very good company I would recommend for others to work there. I would still be employed for this company myself but I was terminated on the word of a fellow employee without any proof and accusation was submitted before consulting me and it was too late to be reversed
Pros
Great place great pay nice people
Cons
Marketing at times is stressful trying to reach qoutas
High volume of outbound calls
Inside Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMay 2, 2017
Friendly environment and diverse group of people. Overall a good experience. It is easy to burn out due to the high volume of calls.However, if you work on a phone room its expected.
Pros
Good money for entry level position / good comission
Cons
short breaks/ very intense
Great job but no security
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Johnstown, PAApril 20, 2017
In my time working for TMS health I was laid off twice due to program call flow being low. The management was great and still speak with some of them even a year after I left. The benefits were great and included a 401k which was the first time I dealt with a company that had that. Management knew what was expected and stressed that but never did it in a way that was demeaning. They knew how to motivate the employees.
Pros
Benefits and 401k
Cons
Lay offs
RN information Specialist
Medical Information Specialist-Full time (Current Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJApril 19, 2017
Answering inbound calls and making outbound calls on patients that experienced Adverse Events. The salary was good for someone seeking a nursing job without bedside care. The hours are broken up in shifts if your lucky 8-4:30, 10-6:30 and 11:30-8.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Hours
Good workplace but never exciting
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 31, 2017
I'm thankful for my time here as it developed my customer service skills I use today; handling customers appropriately is very important to many positions. Main complaint is not much room for advancement. I felt I could do more for the company.
it's ok for a while
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 15, 2017
Decent people and benefits. Opportunity to bonus a little, and get some overtime hours. Not a ton of job security in certain departments. Change is constant.
good work enviroment
Customer care Sr Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLDecember 10, 2016
it was a pretty good work environment but the way they carried themselves with the schedule of work. but i learned how to keep customers and sale what best fits them for healthcare. and also learned how to take my time with different types of people.
Had games a rewards for the highest sells daily.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Johnstown, PADecember 1, 2016
This job was my first job where a had my own desk and computer, so I really liked this job .This job was broken up into two work places one side was health survey and the other side where I worked at was selling Office Depot office supplies. As soon as I would sign into work on the computer the inbound or outbound calls started, some customers would only want to talk with their sales rep some would just speak to whomever picked up. I built my regular clientele to 25 in less than three weeks, I would win mostly all the gifts of the day atleast twice a week for top seller. We would help each other with daily and weekly goals by letting them take one of our sell so they would not get written up. It was a sad day when they started laying off, because they was moving the Office Depot side out of Johnstown and keeping the Health care side.
Pros
Winning the gifts of the day
Cons
Having to look for a new job.
Not the best
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee) –  Scranton, PANovember 29, 2016
The management did not care to help the associate at all. They were not helpful and were not properly educated. TMS accused Bayer of not providing them with all the information, but Bayer would state that they did not know the information was needed. It was ran poorly and no one cared to fix the problems that were disclosed.
Pros
Cons
everything
Everyday is different
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Moosic, PANovember 10, 2016
The company is growing rapidly, however management and trainers are struggling to deal with this growth. The job itself keeps you on your toes.