TNG Retail Services Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 313 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEODavid Parry
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$5B to $10B (USD)
- IndustryRetail & Wholesale
What would you say about your employer?
My recruiter told me the wage, asked where I lived, and made sure I was available to work a certain amount of hours. She was just happy to get a positioned filled and said so herself. It made me question working for this company and my worse fears came true. There is a reason they have positions open.
Overall knowledge or merchandising as well as traveling from store to store with your own transportation
They usually ask if you have previous merchandising experience. How far you are willing to travel. Are you a TEAM PLAYER type of questions. If you have a SMART PHONE and daily access to a computer/tablet with internet. Very easy, laid back interview and hiring process. Some of their job postings are geared towards MOTHERS/FATHERS with children in school, (because they offer flexible hours/short shifts while kids are in school) retirees or part-time work to SUPPLEMENT your OTHER JOB and needing to make extra money, so no need to HIDE the fact that you have children or another job or responsibilities. They usually have positions that are VERY flexible.
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at TNG Retail Services?Published on May 24, 2021
- TNG Retail Services