As an Ambassador of TNG Retail Services, you are the face of the company. Your appearance is neat and clean business casual. In every case, we want to defer to the stores' expectations for appropriate attire.
July 29, 2020
Business casual. Nice blouse and slacks
You are representing TNG.
Basically nice jeans, no holes. T-shirts aren’t ok at some locations but you can wear a unbuttoned shirt over it. Walking shorts are ok at most locations in the summer. Ultimately the dress code is up to the store you are working in.
I was allowed to wear nice dress shorts and non graphic shorts, with comfortable shoes.
No dress code
I wear whatever I want
Shirt and Tie.
Very business casual.
Jeans and a Nice shirt. tennis shoes is okay.
Casual and presentable
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make TNG Retail Services a better place to work?16 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at TNG Retail Services?12 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at TNG Retail Services?Answered by TNG Retail Services
- What kind of app is used for reporting, and is there a way to report with out having a data plan on …Answered by TNG Retail Services
- How are the working hours at TNG Retail Services?Answered by TNG Retail Services
- What is the best part of working at TNG Retail Services?6 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at TNG Retail Services?6 people answered
- How often do raises occur at TNG Retail Services?Answered by TNG Retail Services
- Do they do background checks for retail merchandisers TNGAnswered by TNG Retail Services
- What questions did they ask during your interview at TNG Retail Services?Answered by TNG Retail Services