TNG Retail Services Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

A good part time job with little supervision
Merchandiser/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Corydon, INSeptember 24, 2018
I go to stores like jay c and walgreens and stock the books and magazines
You are on your own most of the time . Must read planograms and keep up with all store requests and policies. Build relationships with empoloyees and management.
I like being out and about.
Pros
Always in some kind of store so shopping is good
Cons
Sometimes the driving
great company, but...
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, GAMarch 19, 2018
While rent in this area went up about 40% in the past 5 years, my pay went up about 3%. The management said that there was no money in the budget for raises, but the executives are provided $300-$500 worth of catered lunch daily. No worries, though, the worker bees get to eat the left overs from lunch around 3 pm.

There was also no where to grow at TNG, you are doing what you will be doing for the entire time you are there.

That being said, its not a bad company. There are annoyances in every job. This company offers a good bit of flexibility with your work hours. The starting pay is decent, it just never increases. You can leave the work at work when you go home.
Pros
swag - lots of gifts - magazines, umbrellas, food, etc.
Cons
no raises, ever.
Merchandising for TNG
Merchandiser/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Muncie, IN, Anderson, INAugust 8, 2016
The job is hard work and understaffed. I stayed with it because I loved my boss. After she left,m things got much worse and they asked everyone to take a pay cut. I tried to stay as long as I could.But the new boss and new paycheck was the reason I had to leave. Plus I had a very ill child
Flexible job
Merchandiser/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Smyrna, GAMay 6, 2015
Merchandise magazines and books at store weekly, The hardest part of job is getting your stores covered due to illness or vacations.
Pros
flexible
Cons
pay
Its not a very good productive place but its excting
Merchandiser/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Smyrna, GAJuly 6, 2013
I enjoy working for TNG but when you are trying to balance the bills of your life, its not a good job to have. Its a starter job but its not one that you wnat to keep for a long time. It has nothing for the part-time workers, like my boss has a car, and a gas card through our company but part time workers cant get nothing like that. Its okay for people that doesnt want to move up in their life but for someone that is fast pace and ready to move up, this job isnt for you.
Pros
They work with you, its a normal job.
Cons
Not fast enough and they expect to much from one person

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TNG Retail Services. Our community is ready to answer.

TNG Retail Services Reviews by Location